P3D V5 Autopilot VS-Mode

A Living Legend
new reply
cbramkamp
Senior Airman

P3D V5 Autopilot VS-Mode

Post by cbramkamp »

Since the latest update i am facing a Problem i ve never realized before: While using the FS-Autopilot (to use hardware panels) in VS-Mode to climb with a fix rate, i am unable to fly a curve. It feels like the HDG-Mode would be active too, but double checked that it isn‘t.

Pretty sure this is new, in front of the update it was no problem.

Any suggestions?

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: P3D V5 Autopilot VS-Mode

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I think i know what you are trying to explain , in shift+9 which autopilot comes up the C1 or the default fs autopilot , i suspect the update as restored the C1 which is the default untill you change the autopilot type in shift+3 from C1 to default fs autopilot , the C1 is basically a straight and level type of autopilot and as limited movement by trim.
regards alan. 8)

cbramkamp
Senior Airman

Post by cbramkamp »

Thanks for the Input, Alan. I already had the Same oder and double checked, the problem occurs while using the FS-Autopilot (selected in Shift 3 menu and opened in shift 9).

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi .
How have you got your controls set up .
I.E. i have CH yoke/peddles and two quad throttles , saitek radio,switch panels and trim unit , going through FSUIPC4 payed version with my FSXA in win 7 some controls go through the A2A B17 control input configurator with trackIR5 .
I am wondering if you have a control conflict going on somewhere , when you check hdg is off , are you checking both your hardware and FS default AP hdg button in the popup for off position , also if you are using saitek controls with win 10 and P3D what drivers are you using , i believe some on here use spad next drivers due issues with P3D/FSUIPC5/win10.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”