Something happened with brake sensitivity

A Living Legend
new reply
boilerhead
Airman

Something happened with brake sensitivity

Post by boilerhead »

Hello friends. I just started normal B-17 flight as usual and noticed, the brakes are extreme sensitive on soft tap, when taxiing out. Before I just re-calibrated all my joysticks and rudder pedals in Windows, nothing more. Then this. All my settings was on max. and no null zones before and now and this happened. Like pressing brake to full down (my soft tap). The sensitivities are still like before. I'm used FSX , no FSUIPC. What happened? I'm using Saitek Rudder Pedal since 2017 and no problem to this day. I'm just calibrated all my devices in Windows, started flight, pushed left toe brake and cam just zoomed the cockpit like I'm going trough the windows. Toe braking now stops my aircraft on full power too (because I don't have 4 throttles for "braking"). What happened? Thanks for answer. Samuel :a2awhite:

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Something happened with brake sensitivity

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Has windows done any updates , that could change any settings , what are your control settings in the sim , are they set to A2A recommended settings.
Also are your rudder peddles pots working ok , and if your view zoomed as you touched the brakes , this would indicate control interference , check you dont have any controls conflicts , between buttons and axis.
i have had my elevator trim move when the ail or elevator on my yoke was moved , this was traced to a wire coming off a pot in my CH yoke , and caused my elevator trim to move , which was controlled by my saitek trim wheel .
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”