sticky switch and lever

A Living Legend
new reply
Masterius
Senior Airman

sticky switch and lever

Post by Masterius »

I've two controls that don't seem to want to play well:

1) Master Ignition Switch: Clicking on it does nothing but jiggle it; Click and drag just jiggles it 19 times out of 20. It's a miracle indeed when it does move,

2) Tailwheel lock: Whether I mouse-click it, click-and-drag it, or lua-script it, 90% of the time the locking lever simply jiggles.

The Master Ignition Switch is no big deal, but the tailwheel lock is. Anyone have any suggestions?

~Al

gulredrel
Master Sergeant

Re: sticky switch and lever

Post by gulredrel »

That sounds like there are multiple controls / keys / axis bound to the same command.
You should investigate key and axis assignments (in game and the A2A B-17 input configurator) and make sure, there are no multiple entries for the same thing.
Especially using external config tools (FSUIPC or something else).

Regards
Jens
"Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please."

Masterius
Senior Airman

Re: sticky switch and lever

Post by Masterius »

gulredrel wrote: 22 Aug 2019, 00:26 That sounds like there are multiple controls / keys / axis bound to the same command.
You should investigate key and axis assignments (in game and the A2A B-17 input configurator) and make sure, there are no multiple entries for the same thing.
Especially using external config tools (FSUIPC or something else).

Regards
Jens
Jens,

Thanks for the suggestion and advice! Alas, both have acted that way from the very start, on a clean, new install. Having said that, however, I'll look things over again.

Thanks!

~Al

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”