KBFI chow hound throttle adjust check

A Living Legend
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

KBFI chow hound throttle adjust check

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Today i setup Chow Hound at KBFI , to see if my last nights throttle adjustment , was ok at altitude over a long flight , taxi test t/o test and landing test yesterday was ok , so i needed to confirm all was ok at higher alts , this test proved good , so if you have your B17 throttles setup in FSUIPC , and you use CH THROTTLE QUADS , then use a slope of 5 , so you have finer control between 1000/1500 rpm , it helps on startup/taxiing , but does not effect t/o landing or high alt settings .this flight was 4.6hrs long , and on shutting down TWITCHTV i found my video has been edited by twitch , in 3 places , it is definatly the music they object to , i was going to appeal , as i have no control over what is going to be played , and is part of crew interaction ,this is a copy of one reason why you cannot appeal against it according to twitch .((in-game audio)(Audio or music in games may still be separately copyrighted or for limited uses. ))
these are the three they objected to:-
Back Beat Boogie by Harry James & His Orchestra/How High The Moon by Benny Goodman & His Orchestra/Rock That Cradle by Lucy Skillet Lickers.
here is the video of the flight:- https://www.twitch.tv/cxa651/v/108684186
Airframe 172.2 hrs
engines hrs / oil used%
1 64.9 hrs / 12%
2 66.3 hrs / 12%
3 69.3 hrs / 13%
4 67.8 hrs / 11%
only faults in the hangar on shut down was my RH gear worn and hydraulic system had leaks hyd sys was repaired.
Also i needed to be carful on landing due that worn rh gear , the weather had other ideas on that , almost 90 deg gusting crosswind just as i eased back on throttle to let her down on runway gently , the gust died down , and the aircraft landed a bit heavy , thankfully the RH gear did not colapse .
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”