Accu-sim is a MUST on this plane

A Living Legend
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Accu-sim is a MUST on this plane

Post by Styggron »

Hello everyone,
As many of you know I've been doing tests for planes I purchase with and without accu-sim add ons to see how different it is.
Well this one is simple.

Accu-sim add on is an absolute MUST for this plane, I just can't even BEGIN to list the differences as they are far too numerous.
Without accu-sim you don't even get things like a maintenance hangar (unlike the Spitfire where without accu-sim you do).

The amazing B17 autopilot (don't worry you can still use FSX version) and in this one you can turn accu-sim on or OFF which is a feature I WISH they kept.

Sounds are amazing of course and the plane is just a joy ! As Scott said in the 5 part A2A orientation of this plane on youtube, one should not feel scared by all the buttons. You can obtain assistance from your co pilots to make the experience easier to settle into however I must admit, going through the switches and procedures and LISTENING to the SOUND.......... is just AMAZING......... I just can't praise it ernough....

I shall be streaming the B17 on Twitch soon. When I stream the B377 and the Spitfire they always get people's attention.

Well done A2A. This one is AMAZING. INCREDIBLY immersive and an AMAZING manual.
I just wish I could taxi more easily as FSX does not allow you to bind a key to a specific engine to help you turn.....but there is an Engine selector as a short cut I need to try that.

:)
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-sim is a MUST on this plane

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I have streamed a few of my b17 flights , and i got one edited by twitch , they muted a part of the sounds , so do not let the crew put music on , or you run the risk of copy right infringement , its only happened once to me sofar , but be aware of the risk .
regards alan. 8)

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
I have streamed a few of my b17 flights , and i got one edited by twitch , they muted a part of the sounds , so do not let the crew put music on , or you run the risk of copy right infringement , its only happened once to me sofar , but be aware of the risk .
regards alan. 8)
Really ? Is Twitch THAT stupid. The music is in game which means A2A would have obtianed copyright clearance for that track. I would tell twitch that. It is built INTO the game. Not added later. You could appeal that and win. When it happens I will tell Twitch that.

I am usually commenting and talking to the people in chat so it prob won't get flagged though.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

72westy
Airman

Post by 72westy »

Under my administration that would not be allowed...I don't take kind to frivolous law suits.
Win10 Pro 22H2 19045.3448/Core i7 3770K/Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3/G-Skill Trident X 32GB RAM CL7-8-8-24/RTX 2070 OC/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/(x3)1TBMushkinSSDs/Corsait RM-750/X56 HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardCombo/Oculus Quest 2/Inateck KU5211

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”