KBFI to PANC

A Living Legend
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

KBFI to PANC

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Just finished a 7hr flight from KBFI to PANC , no faults on the entire flight , aircraft was very well behaved , my landing on runway 7R at PANC was so smoothe , the co-pilot asked if we was down yet , never had that comment before , i have been complimented on my landings previously , but not with that comment.
I had ASN giveing weather , but no twitch , as i was trying to find out if ASN was somehow responsable for the engine faults after landing at PHNL the other day.
But after this faultless and a couple of other flights , without twitch running , makes me wonder if i might have a memory leak causeing the problem , when i have everything running.
Regards alan. 8)

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: KBFI to PANC

Post by n421nj »

Interesting. Flawless flights are great but i also like it when something goes wrong. Like losing an engine and continuing on the flight.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: KBFI to PANC

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I did that on my hamilton to PHNL/hickam flight when eng 4 gave an out of control manifold press 500nm into trip , due a wastegate failure, had to bring throttle back almost to idle , but kept it running as a spare gen , just incase of a genny problem , on any of the other engs during trip.
Regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”