FSUIC4.dll

A Living Legend
new reply
spiffy2003
Airman Basic

FSUIC4.dll

Post by spiffy2003 »

hello,

i have been having issues with my fsx crashing to desktop when using the accu-sim B-17 and haven't seen anyone post the same issue here. I have had the issue sins 2012 on my old desktop computer and decided that it was a hardware problem and just stopped using the b-17. the issue is that after about 15-20 min from starting fsx with the b-17 and with out any warning the simulator freezes and pops up a fatal error message and then crashes to desktop. so now that i just got a new computer it is doing the exact same thing and i got a very high end computer. i looked at the event viewer and it showed the causing module was "FSUI4C.dll" i have tried to Research this issue and haven't seen anyone with this same problem so i figure i might try and see if anyone could help me? this is the same on two different computers and two different windows systems "windows 7 and 10". i am not sure if i am downloading things in the wrong order or what.

Thanks,
Spiffy2003

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: FSUIC4.dll

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Spiffy,

I presume you mean "FSUIPC4.dll"? This is add-on software which is independent to the A2A products including the B-17. If you haven't purchased a 'registered' version or deliberately installed the free version, I suspect it was installed as part of another add-on.

If the FSUIPC4 module is causing a crash on your system(s), the first suggestion would be to make sure you've downloaded and installed the latest version from here: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/66139-updated-modules/.

This link will take you to the support forum for FSUIPC, so you may wish to try posting there if installing the latest version doesn't resolve the issue.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “B-17 Flying Fortress”