Online-Purchase from Germany not possible

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
Sebastian
Airman

Online-Purchase from Germany not possible

Post by Sebastian »

Hello,

my name is Sebastian, I live in Germany and the Messerschmitt should be my first shockwave plane.

On saturday I tried to buy it by credit card a few times but always an error message appeared telling me "a valide billing country is missing".

Of course, I inserted Germany as the billing country, but I don`t know what to insert in the field "province code/two letter coder for US/Canada". Something HAS to be inserted there. It tried it leaving it blank, I tried it with GER and with NRW (our province code in Germany).

And of course, I sent an e-mail to the support of shockwave, but still no answer - a bit strange everything, I already bought so many products online and I never had any problems.

I hope I will find immediate help here!
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Sebastian,

To start with welcome to the shockwave forum's, we will try to get this sorted out ASAP.

Secondly can you please tell me what support email you used. I manually deal with this and have not recieved anything from you although I do remember activating your shockwave forum account this morning.

And lastly can you try to replace any non-english characters with english ones. The banking system has been known to somtimes get confused and have problems processing non-english characters.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.

Thankyou,

Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

Thank you!

Just some minutes ago I tried it once more with an e-mail.

This one

[email protected]

I did not use any non-english characters.

What about the field "province"?
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

sebastian, i have your email here, we should take this to email since i will need your billing address and such.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

Stop!

I DO have used an non-english character: my street...

Sorry!

I will try once more and tell you.
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

I have got her!!!!!!!

It was the non-english character, concerning the province field I simply inserted GER (province of europe... ;) )

Thank you for the fast help, no I will get her up into the air.
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

Osram
BDG & A2A

Post by Osram »

Glad it got sorted out.

So I can only wish you -
"Holm- und Rippenbruch"
:)

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

First impression: Nice, very nice!

Glad to have it. Thanks again to everyone that helped.
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by stalkervision »

Sebastian wrote:First impression: Nice, very nice!

Nice to have you as part of the shockwave family Sebastian. :D I play BOBWOV here. If you want an excellent combat flight sim try it! 8) Hope to see you in the BOB2/wov forums..

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

stalkervision wrote:

Nice to have you as part of the shockwave family Sebastian. :D I play BOBWOV here. If you

want an excellent combat flight sim try it! 8) Hope to see you in the BOB2/wov forums..
Last night I even apoted another child of the shockwave-family: the Spit. The overall good

impression of the Messerschmitt (although this stupid tail-wheel still doesn`want to turn :(

) encouraged me to invest the incredible high sum of 14,49 euros...

To answer your question, I must admit that I prefer the peaceful flying, most likely in

Holger Sandmanns alaska sceneries. Maybe one day when Sturmovik 1946 becomes achievable for

some few euros at ebay I will dare some dogfights.
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by stalkervision »

Sebastian wrote:
stalkervision wrote:

Nice to have you as part of the shockwave family Sebastian. :D I play BOBWOV here. If you

want an excellent combat flight sim try it! 8) Hope to see you in the BOB2/wov forums..
Last night I even apoted another child of the shockwave-family: the Spit. The overall good

impression of the Messerschmitt (although this stupid tail-wheel still doesn`want to turn :(

) encouraged me to invest the incredible high sum of 14,49 euros...

To answer your question, I must admit that I prefer the peaceful flying, most likely in

Holger Sandmanns alaska sceneries. Maybe one day when Sturmovik 1946 becomes achievable for

some few euros at ebay I will dare some dogfights.

Ha ha ha, Ya peaceful flying has it's charms doess't it? 8) Many of our BOBWOV group just fly around england in their spits not dogfighting just to see the scenery.

well your more then welcome over at BOBWOV in case you ever change your mind.. :D

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

Thank you very much! :D
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by stalkervision »

Sebastian wrote:Thank you very much! :D

your very welcome Sebastian.. :wink: :)

I have a combat sim buddy in germany that flies Il-2 all the time. I keep trying to get him to get a copy of BOBWOV but he is a die-hard Il-2 fan.

He just doesn't know what he is missing. :cry: I can tell you I have flown about every aircraft combat sim ever made and BOBWOV's single player is so totally emmersive and real feeling it is unbelievabe. :shock: It can literally get you all sweaty trying to get through a mission where their are hundreds of aircraft in the air battling each other.

Flew a big historic mission over london last night and thru myself directly into the "fur-ball" which I don't usually do. I can tell you it was a mission to remember... 8)

Sebastian
Airman

Post by Sebastian »

Nice to read, but this is all just a dream for me!

I only have an old notebook with a 64 mb graphic chip, I can hardly fly the Spitfire (the Messerschmitt makes some few fps more), the Spit in FS runs with maximal 15 fps, 11 - 12 most of the time. The RealAir is much less demanding on my system.

No chance for combat sims with hundrets of planes in sight, or even detailed sceneries around... No way, sorry!

That is the reason that Sturmovik is not installed any more. Dogfights with so low fps make no sense.

Have fun, will miss the dogfights!
Greetings from Germany,

Sebastian

stalkervision
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by stalkervision »

Sebastian wrote:Nice to read, but this is all just a dream for me!

I only have an old notebook with a 64 mb graphic chip, I can hardly fly the Spitfire (the Messerschmitt makes some few fps more), the Spit in FS runs with maximal 15 fps, 11 - 12 most of the time. The RealAir is much less demanding on my system.

No chance for combat sims with hundrets of planes in sight, or even detailed sceneries around... No way, sorry!

That is the reason that Sturmovik is not installed any more. Dogfights with so low fps make no sense.

Have fun, will miss the dogfights!

I've been in that exact same spot buddy. I once had an old Dell laptop that wouldn't run BOB whatsoever because the graphics card and cpu weren't up to it. I could see the game was absolutely wonderful but the frame rate were so low it was unplayable.. :cry: It would run the very early versions of Il-2 though.. :wink:

later on when they added more graphics intensive scenery and more to the game it wouldn't work again.. :shock: :cry:

only recently when I finally got a much faster computer with a much better video card have I really got the chance to enjoy BoB for once. 8) It took a long time to save up the money though.. :(

The moral of the story is don't give up hope.. :D

I have got something for you buddy that is absolutely free and may just may run on your laptop. :wink:

It is the Il-2 Stormovick demo. Free to download here. I have tried it on my old dell and it worked pretty well. It just doesn't have all the missions and airplanes the full version has..

Give it a try! 8) Il-2 is still pretty darn good.. :wink:

Try this original version first buddy. I believe it is less cpu/graphiocs card intensive.. :wink:

http://www.download.com/IL-2-Sturmovik/ ... g=lst-0-10

If that one works well and your really brave and want to give it a go then give this later version a try.. :)

http://www.download.com/IL-2-Sturmovik- ... 30099.html

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”