SOH BF-109E repaints Don't Show in FSX AC Selection

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
new reply
Eagle Spirit
Airman

SOH BF-109E repaints Don't Show in FSX AC Selection

Post by Eagle Spirit »

I recently purchased 109 with "fix". Initially it couldn't find install, but after I typed e: microsoft flightsimulatorX it found it and said fix install completed.Then tried to install several paints from SOH, w/o success. They don't show in FSX AC selection. Copied textures/pasted, and did numbered sequence in CFG. :( Like to "jazz" up the bird a bit.

Eagle
i7-4770K Quad-core 3.5-3.9GHz TB, HD Graphics 4600, Corsair Vengeance Military Green Case. Corsair 860W. Dynatron Cooling. GForce GTX780Ti. SuperClocked Samsung SSDx2/120 & 540. Western Dig 1TB VelociRaptor Sata 6GB. Hard Drive. Warthog Hotas.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: SOH BF-109E repaints Don't Show in FSX AC Selection

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

do you have show all UI vairations selected in FSX?

Sounds like you maybe made an error with the repaint installation. Double check for any stray spaces etc in the cfg edits.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Eagle Spirit
Airman

Post by Eagle Spirit »

Hi Lewis,

Yes, "show all" AC. I'm very sure that I installed paints as usual. Painter did say the "fix" was necessary to install paints :?: It's possiblt the "Fix" didn't install correctly, however, it stated it did.

Eagle
i7-4770K Quad-core 3.5-3.9GHz TB, HD Graphics 4600, Corsair Vengeance Military Green Case. Corsair 860W. Dynatron Cooling. GForce GTX780Ti. SuperClocked Samsung SSDx2/120 & 540. Western Dig 1TB VelociRaptor Sata 6GB. Hard Drive. Warthog Hotas.

Eagle Spirit
Airman

Post by Eagle Spirit »

Lewis,

I purchased the WOP2 "109" recently. Within the last two weeks. Could it be that the FSX fix was already installed in the dl'd product, and applying fix again complicated the repaint install? I'm thinking about uninstalling "109", reinstalling w/o the fix and then trying to install the repaints. FYI, there on p. 47, SOH library, WW2 props. The WOP2 "109" is the "E", right?

I just went to SOH library and copied the repaint AC data below:

"These textures are made for the payware Messerschmitt Bf190E as can be found in the WWII Fighters package or as stand alone package released by A2A. These textures will only work in fsx with the model after the FSX update, which can be found at the A2A web-site. This repaint depicts an aircraft flown by an unknown pilot from 6./JG52 from Peuplingues in the Pas de Calais region during the Battle of Britain. This repaints was done using Martin Catney (ICDP) superb paint kit. Enjoy, Huub Vink September 2008".
by huub vink
(2008-09-05 16:44:51)

Ty, Eagle

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

it sounds like you may have not installed the repaint correctly, can you let us know what your cfg looks like for the paints.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Eagle Spirit
Airman

Post by Eagle Spirit »

Hi Lewis and thanks,

I personally feel it's the "fix". I've made numerous attempts to install the paints, and certain they were installed correctly, as I have done with other AC. The paints have received enough effort, and not that important to me. I'll just settle on what came with the purchase.

Regards, Eagle

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”