How is this model?

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
new reply
Wiqvist
Senior Airman

How is this model?

Post by Wiqvist »

I have all the Accu-sim models and Accu-feel. I have been looking little on this aircraft, and the model seems good as usuall, but what I wonder is how big differens there is to the Accu-sim models. I guess all the pop-up panels are not there and no filling of oil and such stuff. But how is it when you fly, I know it is said that you can fly by the book, and that I trust you can. But how is it with oil and other things which you ease overheat on the other models if you do not take care of the engines, is that included in this model. Or is it like the default ones, you can pull full throttle and you do not need to worry, or do I need to watch my instruments? And do I need to warm up the aircraft before take off and other such things?

This is may be stupid question with easy to find answers, but I have missed them and therefore ask. Hope some will answer. With the Accu-sim aircrafts I have so have I bought and installed both the aircraft and Accu-sim at the same time so I am not realy aware of how much extra Accu-sim add and what you get with just the model(should try with the next release,hehe, if I remeber)

And for A2a, why is not all your products sold on SimMarket? They do not sell this model for example-

labrat4jafmc
Airman First Class

Re: How is this model?

Post by labrat4jafmc »

I have had this plane for some time now and don't fly it as much since the accusim revolution began but it is still worth having. The best way I can think of to describe it is it is like the other WOP3 planes without the accusim installed. BUT, it is a WOP2 plane with means the level of detail compared to the later generation is going to be a bit less. All that being said, the plane flies great. There are lots of details (being able to turn off the instrument lights for the landing gear to observe light disciplin at night) that are fun to explore. The sounds are great. You just don't quite have the level of immersion you get with accusim. It is still an A2A plane that stands waaaay above most others.

Hope that helps you out some.
"If other eyes grow dull, other hands slack, and other hearts cold in the solemn trust, ours shall keep it well as long as the light and warmth of life remain in us."

Image ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Wiqvist
Senior Airman

Re: How is this model?

Post by Wiqvist »

Thank you for your answer.

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”