The Best BF109? An Accu-Sim Future?

The most mass-produced fighter of World War II
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: The Best BF109? An Accu-Sim Future?

Post by Scott - A2A »

The bf109 is not one of the current warbirds in accusim development (p-40, SpitfireV, and p-51), but its variable speed supercharger is of a special interest to us with accusim. So its on our radar screen.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

An Accusim treatment for this bird would definitely be wonderful. The externals and the cockpit could also use a bit of an upgrade, because the textures are somewhat blurry/lowres. To show my support for the possible Bf-109 Accusim upgrade I bought the WoP2 Bf-109 today. I like it a lot, but it would so much better if it was lifted to the WoP3-Level.
Happy Landings
- Patrick

rwmarth
Senior Airman

Post by rwmarth »

Another vote for the accusim treatment of the 109. The 109 vs the Spit and now P-40 would make for some great flying.

whiic
Staff Sergeant

Post by whiic »

Here's some teaser on start-up procedure of BF-109G2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sz5t-m9IOE

___

And here's some ?????:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Je8o#t=66s

Direct fuel injection awesomeness. I'm totally a fan of these planes as they were ahead of their time... for some parts. (But at the same time had muscle powered flap control, LOL. So German.)

Even though these were G variants with DB605, I'd love a E variant and DB601 as well. Actually, E variant looks even prettier than later Messerschmitts... but they both have the Killer Looks.

new reply

Return to “ Messerschmitt BF109E3/E4”