Aircraft Power Pack II?

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
Ark
Airman

Aircraft Power Pack II?

Post by Ark »

I just picked this package up at Gamestop, but am wondering....is this the same thing as the Wings of Power II package?

It looks like it has the same aircaft (althought this package includes a P-40) included and whatnot, but it is under a differet name. I wanted to get Wings of Power II, but could only find this in stores by me (also, I got it for $19.99 which seemed like a great deal).

However, I noticed that FSX is required by this package, but I am using FSX + Acceleration. Upon reading the forums, I noticed that the shockwave airceaft have issues with Acceleration.

So, am I out of luck with this package?

Can I use this package with FS2004 if it doesn't work correctly with Acceleration?

Thanks for any and all help!
Shane

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

PowerPACK II has WWII FIGHTERS with a single P40 version for FSX and a stand alone air combat game, Air Battle Sky Defender. It's not for FS2004.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Ark
Airman

Post by Ark »

So, since I use FSX + Acceleration, the package will have the wierd props and other issues...

:(

Looks like I will have to go buy the B-17. :)
Shane

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Ark,

The P40 is a full fsx model and has no issues. The WW2 Fighters package that is included only has the odd issue that you tend not to notice. On the up side Rob our main MSFS guy has mentioned re-visiting the models for a FSX update so that the prop issue can finally be fixed.

Of course I wouldnt let the prop issue stop you installing and flying the aircraft! :wink:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Ark
Airman

Post by Ark »

I definately installed the package ad am enjoyig them quite a bit. Been buzzing some cruise ships. :)

Great work on the aircraft!

I need to go buy that B-17. It looks like a nice bird.

I've also been thinking about picking up the Owl for FS2004. I've always liked that aircraft.
Shane

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”