P-51, P-47 cockpit texture problems.

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
WWFII
Airman First Class

Post by WWFII »

Thanks for the update; however I am in no rush. I will wait for the FSX updates to be available. I only displayed the image to demonstrate the issue he was having -- because I noticed the same thing.

DHR
Airman

Thanks!

Post by DHR »

Great job guys! I have installed that texture and it looks good now. Thanks for all your help.[/img]

DHR
Airman

Iron sight and panel

Post by DHR »

Hello again; I know, for Lewis, that I thanked you, and Dangerous Beans for the patch work, for all the work on my P-47 iron sight problem. I meant every word of it. Only... the problem is back. When flying with panel lights on, or for that matter when the engine is running...the problem reappears. I have also read some posts here, and noticed I do also have the P-51 "see through" panel bolts etc.. I understand it is an ongoing issue and hope that any information I have provided, or can provide for you.. will help to solve it in the long run. Talk to you later...

CDNflyer

Post by CDNflyer »

I got the new texture file for the iron sight a while back but it didn't seem to solve anything. Is there anything specific I'm supposed to do to fix it? Hopefully someone can help.

alias_unknown_2004
Senior Airman

Post by alias_unknown_2004 »

Hi guys, I have the same problem. Can I get the fix? I'm running Acceleration. Honestly, I don't think I had the problem before. But here it is now.

Thanks.

DHR
Airman

Post by DHR »

My understanding of this is..that it is an on going issue and a fix will be posted soon.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The aircraft in WW2 Fighters pack are being re-imported using the full NATIVE FSX format one by one.

The spitfire is already done and can be found in the spit forum.

The 109 is next, and then the next one etc etc.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”