Fighters and acceleration

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
CUJO
Airman

Fighters and acceleration

Post by CUJO »

I understand if my Wings of Power Bombers dosn't work in FSX, but since I bought the Fighters with the idea that they would work in FSX are there going to be patches for the cockpit transparency problems or is there a simple fix?

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We would like the fighters to work w/o any glitches in FSX, but not sure exactly when that will happen but are making progress towards that goal.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

stickshaker
Senior Airman

Post by stickshaker »

Hello Scott,

All my Shockwave planes (modified FS2004 and FSX) worked perfectly in FSX but after I installed Acceleration the canopies and windshields of the Dora and P-51 and the canopy of the He-219 (not the windshield) go blue when it rains. It is a perfect bleu colour, impossible to see through. If needed I’ll send you some screenshots. I did not yet try the other planes. As far as I can determine it’s not the clouds that cause the problem, only the rain.
Is there any solution?

Tim-HH
Staff Sergeant

Post by Tim-HH »

Hello,

please look HERE
I guess that will solve the rain/blue windshield problem :)

Greetings
Tim

stickshaker
Senior Airman

Post by stickshaker »

Thanks, Tim. It works for the Dora, although I get faint fast-moving parallel stripes over the windshield, but they can be ignored. The fix works even better for the WWII Fighters Mustang, even though is was designed for FSX. No stripes. And you get the raindrops on the canopy back! Haven’t tried other planes yet.

Thanks again,

Hans

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”