FWs

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

FWs

Post by AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot »

Shockwave... thank you for all the great aircraft you have made, they are the best i have seen (iv seen alot.) but is there any chance of you remaking the FWs for FSX?

AWF

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

It's possible sure, but it would be a pretty large project, just like making a new aircraft so I don't see that happening any time soon. We have some exciting things on the plate that have to come out first.

Thank you for the kind words,
Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

well ill be your first costomer if you remake the FW like the B-17... i (like most) have really high expectations for the P-47 and the Zero! ...looking foward to flying with them.

AWF

Ps. i know companys like Iris simulations and CLS own the Modern Warplane market, but it would be nice to see a Shockwave quality aircraft there to... im sure it would be profitable.
i know im probably asking too much...

just something to put in you idea box

AWF
Last edited by AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot on 10 Sep 2007, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I would like to point out that the P-47 and the Zero (single packages) won't be any different than the ones that comes in the WWII Fighters package. At least, to my knowledge that is. All the aircraft solo packages are repacked versions of the WWII Fighters for individual sale. If you want those aircraft now, simply buy that package.
ImageImage
ImageImage

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

I do understand that, i have not purchased these yet and am looking foward to seeing these aircraft to continue to be shockwave quality, in both fsx and 9. i do not want all the aircraft in the package and am hoping the were remasted somewhat form the origonal.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot wrote:remasted somewhat form the origonal.
None of the current aircraft are, and from what I understand, don't expect them to at this time.
ImageImage
ImageImage

AlphaWhiskeyFoxtrot
Airman First Class

Im sorry,
My bad... for a time i thought that we were talking about the WoP1 for FS9... Now that we are on the same page... when can we expect the solo line to finish.
(i know its probably been stated a couple of time in the forum but i can't find the posts)

AWF

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”