How goes the update?

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
CeesDonker
Airman First Class

Post by CeesDonker »

P-51Nut wrote:Thanks for all your hard work and for taking the time to do it right. As a customer, I appreciate a company that truly believes in the product that they're producing. Shockwave produces outstanding product after outstanding product. You have a customer for life.

Chris
Same here!

Cees

Hawk
Senior Airman

Post by Hawk »

CeesDonker wrote:
P-51Nut wrote:Thanks for all your hard work and for taking the time to do it right. As a customer, I appreciate a company that truly believes in the product that they're producing. Shockwave produces outstanding product after outstanding product. You have a customer for life.

Chris
Same here!

Cees
DITTO!

stickshaker
Senior Airman

Post by stickshaker »

Yes, Thanks so much Scott, for the enjoyment you give us. The update can only make better what is magnificant already.

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

How much longer.................??? I'm wearing out my mouse and keyboard checking for the update every 15 mins!! Please soon, pretty please!! S/F MudMarine

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Are we there yet............? How much longer.............? I've got to go! :) S/F MudMarine

-E
Senior Airman

Post by -E »

mudmarine wrote:How much longer.................??? I'm wearing out my mouse and keyboard checking for the update every 15 mins!! Please soon, pretty please!! S/F MudMarine
"Night of the refreshing monkeys" revisited! LOL (only CMBO/CMBB/CMAK players may remember THAT night. *grin*)

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

Still waiting...........the evil monkey is pointing his finger at me :!: Can't take it for much longer..........helpme! S/F MudMarine

CeesDonker
Airman First Class

Post by CeesDonker »

You're having a hard time Mudmarine! For your sake I hope it will be over by monday!

:D

Cees

stlkrash
Airman

usmc

Post by stlkrash »

Mud Marine, whats this name all about USMC? Me too.SF DD

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

What's the name all about? If you're asking where did it come from; the term mudmarine was WWII's equivelant of today's "grunt." Mud and dirt being the center of every infantryman's life. You live in it are covered by it and it just makes life generally miserable! That answer your question? Now drop and give me 50!! :D S/F MudMarine

stlkrash
Airman

LOL

Post by stlkrash »

I know what a Mud Marine is. I am an Airwinger. It was my Marine Corps way of saying hello. From one Marine to another (?). And does anybody have a flight server up or know where all these WWII pilots fly?

CeesDonker
Airman First Class

Post by CeesDonker »

mudmarine wrote:What's the name all about? If you're asking where did it come from; the term mudmarine was WWII's equivelant of today's "grunt." Mud and dirt being the center of every infantryman's life. You live in it are covered by it and it just makes life generally miserable! That answer your question? Now drop and give me 50!! :D S/F MudMarine
He keeps on issueing commands!

:D

Cees

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

MM, whats this name all about USMC.......??? I thought I was answering a question. Guess again. S/F MudMarine

mudmarine
Staff Sergeant

Post by mudmarine »

You know officailly the weekend ends on Saturday and the new week beings of Sunday. Waiting..........S/F MudMarine

CeesDonker
Airman First Class

Post by CeesDonker »

Can't be long now!

Cees

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”