VC rain

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
GP
Airman

VC rain

Post by GP »

I just noticed that the Zero, and the P-47D have no VC rain effects. Did anyone else see this? I also checked my stand alone version of the P-47 and it also dose not have VC rain effects. Is there a little fix for this?

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

Hey GP

After we talked the other night I tried them out. Same thing on this end, no rain in the VCs. The effects entry is in the aircraft configs. Must be a little more to it than that.

K.M.
A2A Major

Post by K.M. »

Vc rain required some polygons to add for model in VC. Both P-47 and Zero has very complex external and internal models and are very close to export plugin limit. I must remove some effects like VC rain to have space for some another like animated drop tanks, bombs, trimmers and detaled VC. In my opinion it was right choise and hope that you enjoy it more than VC rain effect.

BM357_TinMan
Senior Airman

Post by BM357_TinMan »

that's too bad that FS9 limits it like that :(

FAC257
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by FAC257 »

K.M.

That's what we ended up finding out while we were flying again this afternoon. It was interesting to learn that an effect like the VC rain was tied into the actual model file in some way.

Thanks!
FAC

GP
Airman

Post by GP »

K.M. Thanks for your answer. I'm guessing you are the person that made these aircraft. I want to thank you! There are great. :D

-E
Senior Airman

Post by -E »

K.M. has made some great models over the years! (some of which are still on my HD, in spite of being for FS2002) (or older in some cases?)

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”