CH products

Five "Ace" aircraft in a box
new reply
RevJack
Airman

CH products

Post by RevJack »

Hi all.....will the new WW II Fighters support the ch pedals and throttle quadrant....alreay pre-ordered but it will be even better if it does....Thanks

Talos2005
Senior Airman

Post by Talos2005 »

Hi RevJack!

Please not to worry.
I keep using CH Pedal and Throttles(includ. quadrant) with WoP series with FS9.
I think absolutley no problem at all.

Kind Regards,

SD_Research
A2A Major

Post by SD_Research »

Talos2005 wrote:Hi RevJack!

Please not to worry.
I keep using CH Pedal and Throttles(includ. quadrant) with WoP series with FS9.
I think absolutley no problem at all.

Kind Regards,
Yes, as as add-on to Flight Simulator, the Wings of Power aircraft will not affect the controller options in any way, so your CH Products will work just as they should.

RevJack
Airman

Post by RevJack »

Hey there,
thanks for the replys guys, I really appreciate it....yes, I have WOP too and it is a fantastic add-on that I use almost everytime I fly MFS9. I just wanted to make sure it worked with WWII Fighters and now that I know it will, well, it makes the waiting that much harder':D'

Thanks again

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

CH Products

Post by cflord »

RevJack.

The other guys are absolutely right. I have the CH Products Multi-Throttles, Yoke, and Rudder Pedals. All my WoP aircraft work just fine right out of the box (CD) or downloaded from the site. For any planes you may have that are not WoP and have reverse capability, use FSUIPC to adjust the throttle setup for Max Pwr, Idle, and Rev. I found the engine reverse feature worked differently for each jet or turbo-prop airplane, so to get the throttles to work properly with these airplanes I use FSUIPC.

Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down!

Cliff
Ret SMSGT C-130 Flight Engineer :P

RevJack
Airman

Post by RevJack »

Hi cflord..

yes since I first posted this question I have recieved my copy of WWII Fighters and I am enjoying the heck out of it with the CH throttle and pedals...one question for you thou...what does FSPIUC stand for? I never have figuerd out how to have reverse thrust when I fly jet aircraft with the CH throttle
....thanks

Revjack

UberCougar
Airman

Post by UberCougar »

Flight Simulator Universal Inter-Process Communication.

It's a module designed to allow external programs to talk with / control aspects of Flight Simulator.

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

CH Throttle Setup

Post by cflord »

RevJack,

If you do not have FSUIPC you can download the latest version 3.6.5.0 on FlightSim.com. The FSUIPC is now a payware program but well worth the money. Pay once and you will get all the updates free for life. The procedure to set up the throttles is a little long to explain here, but I will type up a word document with all the instructions and email it to you if you wish. Contact me at: [email protected]

Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down!

Cliff
Ret SMSgt C-130 Flight Engineer :shock:

RevJack
Airman

Post by RevJack »

Well thank you very much cflord....I really appreciate the info. All you guys here at this forum have been extremely generous with you knowledge to greenhorns like me....I dont usually post to much at other forums for fear of getting flamed or the feeling of not being one of the 'in crowd' if you know what I mean....but not at this site. Everyone seems only to quick to help....
thanks again!!

RevJack

new reply

Return to “WWII FIGHTERS”