Throttle In reverse!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
rhinomonkey
Senior Airman

Throttle In reverse!

Post by rhinomonkey »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this game and i'm having a few probs setting up my controls. Basically my throttle is in reverse and i dont know how to sort it out. It throttles up when i pull back on it instead of when i push it forward. Does anyone here know how to fix that?

thanks.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Which game Rhino?

fs9 / FSX - you need to tick reverse axis box

BOBII - Again theres a reverse axis setting to use.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

rhinomonkey
Senior Airman

Post by rhinomonkey »

Lewis - Shockwave wrote:Which game Rhino?

fs9 / FSX - you need to tick reverse axis box

BOBII - Again theres a reverse axis setting to use.
It's BOBII. Where is the option to reverse throttle?

thanks

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

The set up for controllers is covered in the manual from page 42 onwards in Retro's Controller/GUI FAQ. A link to the manual can be found in the 'Start/xxx/Battle of Britain II' folder. The manual itself can be found in the 'xxx/Battle of Britain II/Docs' folder on your hard drive where 'xxx' is your specific install location.

Basically you need to start the game then select 'Options/Controls' and then click on the 'Custom' radio button in the upper part of the screen. You will now be presented with two columns of text. Left click on the word 'Throttle' and a third column of options will appear. In the middle of the right hand column there will be a 'Reverse' checkbox. Click in the checkbox and the axis will be reversed. Click 'Continue' and remember to save the changes on exiting the options GUI. Any axis can be reversed using the same method.

HTH :wink: .
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”