Why I hate Shockwave!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
mazman629
Airman

Why I hate Shockwave!

Post by mazman629 »

My God!!! Shockwave is like crack!

I only discovered Shockwave’s products about two months ago. My problem I started with the P-51 Solo. WOW!!! Followed a week later by the 109 Solo and BoB. Then the Awesome He219. Last week I purchased the FW190A.

Thing is, the lawn needs mowing, no food in the house, I’m staying up till 3:00am every night… and I still can’t get enough!

Need more!!! Gotta get the Dora… gotta… paintkit, keep the nose down & the speed up in turns… need… MORE SHOCKWAVE!!!

Guess you can tell I'm quite impressed with your products :D
If it wasn't for flight sims, we wouldn't need electricity!!!

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

OH OH! :shock:

If that's the state you are in now you'd better put a full medical crash team on 2 minutes notice for when you go into overload with the stuff that's coming up 'the pipe'! :wink: :lol:
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

mazman629
Airman

Post by mazman629 »

Tako_Kichi, that cruel... :D

Shockwave's fly house fans have opened a segment of MSFS that I hadn't considered. Too much time spent in POSKY's 757 & LDS cockpit. Now I'm vultching around airports and targeting the AI traffic :lol:

Here's a FSX screenshot of the 190 fresh out of the paint barn tonight.

If it wasn't for flight sims, we wouldn't need electricity!!!

ROB - A2A
A2A Colonel

Post by ROB - A2A »

Nice to hear you like them :)

regards
ROB
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”