Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Scott - A2A »

We've begun working on the tutorial videos which says a lot about the state of the project. It's mind blowing experiencing this aircraft behaving precisely like an airplane I know so well.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

trisho0
Technical Sergeant

Post by trisho0 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 11 May 2023, 07:29 We've begun working on the tutorial videos which says a lot about the state of the project. It's mind blowing experiencing this aircraft behaving precisely like an airplane I know so well.

Scott
Hello Scott, that's the good news for Comanche 250. Any plan for MSFS the Connie?
Regards,
Patricio

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Hyperventilating...

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

Ala13_Kokakolo wrote: 11 May 2023, 02:18
einherz wrote: 10 May 2023, 14:37 as the previous speaker, i have one question to, wouldn't that fact(the appearance 250 in msfs) mean other your ac, including mustang, will pour like from a cornucopia, because most hard part is create kernel of accu-sim in msfs(?), and then process of reincarnation other birds in msfs universe will go at lightspeed? i have the curiosity, because in november i will 50, and think to myself, will i see a2a mustang in the mine current reincarnation, because in the next one, i'll can be resurrected with other hobby:)
OR THE B17!!!!
this girl too big for me:) i love fighters, fighters and fighters:)
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

Schmidde
Airman Basic

Post by Schmidde »

Scott - A2A wrote: 11 May 2023, 07:29 We've begun working on the tutorial videos which says a lot about the state of the project. It's mind blowing experiencing this aircraft behaving precisely like an airplane I know so well.

Scott
Do i get the plane earlier when i don´t need tutorial videos? :mrgreen:

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

Ala13_Kokakolo wrote: 11 May 2023, 02:18 OR THE B17!!!!

I really miss that one ... :cry:
Happy Landings
- Patrick

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

trisho0 wrote: 11 May 2023, 09:00 Hello Scott, that's the good news for Comanche 250. Any plan for MSFS the Connie?
We want to first concentrate on airplanes we own or have ownership type access too so we can continue stress testing the new Accu-Sim physics and systems. This is why we started with our Comanche. There are countless times we run out to test the Comanche against something new against the system. We do it because when everything is right to the core, it's not just cool to experience, but it makes our quality of life as developers better. When you have this phenomenal platform just chugging along creating this realism, in what is an awesome looking MSFS world, it's just convincing on an all new level.

This new system marks the very beginning of a new way of making an airplane. There is no going back. These tutorial vids are going to take a while then once done we do a final last run with beta and it's out. I can't give a date, we don't know. Just keeping you posted. BTW currently, we have invested over four times the time and resources than any prior aircraft. It's quite THE project for us.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

This is a lovely post to wake up to. I was just saying yesterday the Comanche has to be coming soon since it’s been in beta many months, making allowance for the new sim platform. Looking forward to the new era Scott. Well done to the team.
Cheers
Trev

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

Fantastic to hear Scott.

Can't wait for the new generation of A2A aircraft!
ImageImage

Michael-C172pilot
Airman First Class

Post by Michael-C172pilot »

This is my first post ever - just signed up. I own the A2A C172 for FSX since 2019 and used it a lot for my real life training.

I just wanted to state how much I appreciate your work and already the C172 for FSX is absolutely stunning - although it has some limitations of the platform (take off acceleration sometimes is faster than normal, landing is more difficult than in real life, and the flight model of FSX does feel a bit aged in 2022, not to speak of the graphics of the platform).

I am considering buying a new PC for MSFS since 2020, but decided to wait until the platform is mature enough to finally offer good airplanes. Fenix and PMDG have already delivered on that for A320 and 737, but for people who use MSFS primarily as a training tool, decent GA planes matter. I decided to wait for A2A.

And as such, I fully appreciate that you decided to develop the new engine with the comanche, a plane I do not have any interest in, but which you own and know inside out. I just hope that once you have learned to master the platform, other PA28 und C172s will be a top priority for you. I am biased since I only fly C172SP in our flying club, which exactly matches your model, but I believe there is a "market" for you there.

So - huge appreciation and excitement from my side.

One question, however, if you already care to comment on that: The MSFS platform has stunning graphics, but taxi and the change from ground physics to flight physics, and vice versa during flare and landing, and the landing touch down feeling in itself, leave still room for improvement. So does the integration of thermals, icing and other weather phenomena. Sometimes it feels that the airplanes and the graphics dont really match in current MSFS GA planes - it doesn't feel like the planes are really "flying in the sim".

Have you addressed these points in your development, and can you maybe tease some of these points? And, final question - is the C172 planned after the Comanche, sooner or later? ;)

Thank you and very friendly greetings from Germany.

Michael

Tony73
Airman First Class

Post by Tony73 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 11 May 2023, 16:40
trisho0 wrote: 11 May 2023, 09:00 Hello Scott, that's the good news for Comanche 250. Any plan for MSFS the Connie?
We want to first concentrate on airplanes we own or have ownership type access too so we can continue stress testing the new Accu-Sim physics and systems. This is why we started with our Comanche. There are countless times we run out to test the Comanche against something new against the system. We do it because when everything is right to the core, it's not just cool to experience, but it makes our quality of life as developers better. When you have this phenomenal platform just chugging along creating this realism, in what is an awesome looking MSFS world, it's just convincing on an all new level.

This new system marks the very beginning of a new way of making an airplane. There is no going back. These tutorial vids are going to take a while then once done we do a final last run with beta and it's out. I can't give a date, we don't know. Just keeping you posted. BTW currently, we have invested over four times the time and resources than any prior aircraft. It's quite THE project for us.

Scott.
I like this message Scott, we are all patiently waiting :)
Image Image

Ai2W
Airman

Post by Ai2W »

Scott - A2A wrote: 11 May 2023, 16:40

Scott.

Tutorial videos lol… cmon Scott like 99% of us have been researching and and studying this lady since the day A2A announced its intentions to bring the product in.

I have a fully printed and bound POH in A4 lol.. only tutorial I need is how to get this product a day earlier than release so I can stream it and market it and more importantly who I’m sending the bank transfer too lol..

Gears up let’s go
Just blame it all on me

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

i will learn in any way i do with everything else to click and clack and move some stuff and watch what happens next lol and if that's will not works i will watch video or and manual hehehehe
is it possible you guys any way will create airacobra or and kingcobra? so interesting stuff and wasn't recreated even in fsx... we can found zero, bf, fw, hellcat, spitfire, in fsx had two models of thunderbolt, mustangs(my favorite), corsair, lightning, kitty, but no p-39/63
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

Tutorial videos help sell the product. Especially to people who aren't already familiar with A2A, which will be a lot of people in MSFS.

Tutorials will also highlight new features for MSFS, and differences in how things are done now as opposed to previous A2A versions. This will be useful for long time A2A customers.

For me, I just want to see what A2A has done with the new engine. A tutorial video will show me everything, including a lot of things I may not discover on my own.

Thanks, Scott. You are indeed a gentleman and a scholar.

Hook

PS. A video describing the process of creating the new A2A engine would be much appreciated. We've had similar videos before.

H.

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

I can't remember if my old A2A Comanche had any anti ice on P3D. Will has the MSFS version?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”