Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Mustang »

Bones wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 16:44
Piper_EEWL wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 15:42 I see one big problem coming though if it holds up to what you’re promising. It’s going to render every other GA plane useless in the sim…
This is why I've only bought one aircraft for MSFS, a biplane two years ago. I learned not to stray from A2A. :mrgreen:
Likewise, I've only bought the DC6 as I knew it would be a long wait for a CotS aircraft or anything similar. I have so far passed on all the other GA aircraft even though a couple have some nice features included. But they're not A2A aircraft...

January has flown by already. Let's hope the beta testing period does also :D

Iced_Eagle
Airman Basic

Post by Iced_Eagle »

I've never owned an A2A product before, and I'm excited for this to be my first! Can't wait for more details!

Ian MC
Airman

Post by Ian MC »

Fabulous! Knowing full well there are no guarantees, how long does the Beta process take on average? Just trying to figure out when I should apply for a leave of absence from work and mentally prepare myself for the awesomeness ;)

mike10
Senior Airman

Post by mike10 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 11:30 The Comanche 250 with our new Accu-Sim technology is finally the hands of our beta testers. Though beta testing has been underway for a bit, we're still busy working around the clock adding some exciting new features, so the beta process will still take some time to complete.

Hi Scott, I am excited to hear that this has entered Beta. I have a Brunner CLS E and was wondering how trim will work with it? I know it's kind of late in the game but I am in Massachusetts and willing to lend my Brunner for development if it is something your willing to do to make the experience better for those of us with FFB.

bundi
Airman First Class

Post by bundi »

Excellent news. Could a2a team shares some thoughts about the resource consumption (cpu, gpu, ram...) of a plane, or is it too early to make that kind of assumption?

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by some1 - A2A »

bundi wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 04:50 Excellent news. Could a2a team shares some thoughts about the resource consumption (cpu, gpu, ram...) of a plane, or is it too early to make that kind of assumption?
No complaints from the beta team so far, we try to optimize things as much as possible.
Michael Krawczyk

bundi
Airman First Class

Post by bundi »

One more excellent piece of news :). Following fact I already mentioned in one fb group: my credit card is already making somersaults... :D :D :D

bundi
Airman First Class

Post by bundi »

Sorry for double posting, but one more thing just came to my mind:
If Michael from a2a, can say that the beta version of the software doesn't have a major impact on resource consumption, then I believe, that we are very close to the release version. :D :D :D

JonasBecsan
Airman First Class

Post by JonasBecsan »

That's awesome news! Can't wait until MSFS gets an A2A release. Could you in the meantime, release some more screenshots/videos to tease us a bit more? 8)

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

Excellent news.

Will be flying the Comanche in P3Dv5 more now to get myself back in the Comanche mindset
ImageImage

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

That's a real pretty picture. Good job.

Jorge Bach
Airman First Class

Post by Jorge Bach »

Wonderful news. No other GA airplane equals the old Comanche, thus, the new will be at a superb level. As former aviator (PPL) no other sim airplane convinced me, actually I'm flying the C310R, she is better than others, but still is far away to the Accu-Sim. I remain waiting the Comanche release.

zemith
Airman

Post by zemith »

Awesome news, can't wait :mrgreen: :a2awhite:

shxibs4564
Airman Basic

Post by shxibs4564 »

How far away are we from a video?

trisho0
Technical Sergeant

Post by trisho0 »

That's the very best news of this year, can't wait enough! Congrats!
After Comanche 250 will be Connie Constellation, well I wish.
Pat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”