Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Bixby
Airman First Class

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Bixby »

Crickets... Perhaps silence is golden. Hopeful. :)

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Either that or their having way too much fun to send in their reports, then again that in itself adds up to hopeful.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

I'd be happy to take one for the team and buy the unfinished product.

c_prowse
Airman

Post by c_prowse »

I had every aircraft for P3D and the only reason I have kept P3D as MSFS has been a huge leap. I really hope your products make it over as I have been stuck between two simulators for years now. Best add on aircraft hands down just the growth potential of MSFS will make them even better. Can you imagine the B-17 or P-40 in full PBR and the latest sound capability? The wait is literally killing me lol.

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

I really hope we will get one of Scott’s YouTube videos prior to release that we can watch over and over and over again while we wait!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yup Scott's been getting ready for his introduction on video to the new MSFS crowd who have never heard the words "Hi, I'm Scott Gentile from A2A Simulations" 8) :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Yarrik
Airman

Post by Yarrik »

Will the Comanche have the possibility to be changed a little bit ? For example remove the strut in the centre of the windshield like all the other comenche I saw everywhere, or change the cockpit equipment (GTN750, G5…) remove the tip tanks and stuff like that ?

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

I increased the brightness on the photo from the first post in this thread to get a better look at the pilot figure. It looks like the default pilot's hands. Is that an option, or are custom pilot and passengers no longer offered?

ImpendingJoker
Staff Sergeant

Post by ImpendingJoker »

Yarrik wrote: 19 Feb 2023, 13:05 Will the Comanche have the possibility to be changed a little bit ? For example remove the strut in the centre of the windshield like all the other comenche I saw everywhere, or change the cockpit equipment (GTN750, G5…) remove the tip tanks and stuff like that ?
The originals for FSX and P3D both had options for gap seals, different oils, tip tanks, and many other things that could be swapped out and would have an actual impact on how the aircraft performed. The aircraft modeled was the one that A2A actually owned so the center windshield strut was not in that list if I recall correctly because the real aircraft had it, and it was not an optional add-on like the tip tanks, sound proofing and different props that they modeled.
Paul

Part 65 certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Part 107 certified Remote Pilot in Command
Part 147 Instructor

Ala13_Kokakolo
Airman First Class

Post by Ala13_Kokakolo »

Every day I do my routine of checking if the taifun is out... (not), then I go to check if Otmar has updated the B247 and fixed its bugs... (not), and finally I come to A2A to see if the 250 has been released... (nope)... and back to step one!

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 18 Feb 2023, 16:10 Yup Scott's been getting ready for his introduction on video to the new MSFS crowd who have never heard the words "Hi, I'm Scott Gentile from A2A Simulations" 8) :mrgreen:
Will it be this generation of new MSFS crowd, Lewis? Asking for a friend... :P :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Ala13_Kokakolo wrote: 20 Feb 2023, 10:03 Every day I do my routine of checking if the taifun is out... (not), then I go to check if Otmar has updated the B247 and fixed its bugs... (not), and finally I come to A2A to see if the 250 has been released... (nope)... and back to step one!
It's good to have a routine. It keeps one sane. (I wanted to say 'grounded' but thought better of it. :D )
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Yarrik
Airman

Post by Yarrik »

Guys, will accu-sim be active even using other aircraft ? Like was accu-feel back in p3d ?

ImpendingJoker
Staff Sergeant

Post by ImpendingJoker »

Yarrik wrote: 20 Feb 2023, 14:51 Guys, will accu-sim be active even using other aircraft ? Like was accu-feel back in p3d ?
There is no reason to think that it would as it was never that way before and as each plane has its own unique module to inject its specific flight dynamics into the sim. In fact jumping from one Accu-Sim plane to another in FSX and P3D would often have odd consequences, and they actually suggested that you load up one of the FSX default flights first to "wipe" everything from the sim before even loading in a saved flight with an Accu-Sim aircraft.
Paul

Part 65 certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Part 107 certified Remote Pilot in Command
Part 147 Instructor

Drizzle
Airman

Post by Drizzle »

Yarrik wrote: 20 Feb 2023, 14:51 Guys, will accu-sim be active even using other aircraft ? Like was accu-feel back in p3d ?
As I recall, "Accu-Sim" came with their specific aircraft, while "Accu-Feel" was a separate program you bought in addition.

It will be interesting to see if MSFS code allows them to bring us Accu Feel somewhere down the road...
Ryzen 7800X3D|Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX MoBo|32GB DDR5 6000MHz|MSI RTX 4090|Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2SSD|Reverb G2|Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo|MFG Crosswinds pedals|VKB Mark III Gunfighter flight-stick, only flying MSFS now

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”