Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Ai2W
Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Ai2W »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 21 Mar 2023, 20:06
Lbe wrote: 21 Mar 2023, 17:11 Hello, I am really looking forward to the release! It will be my first product from A2A. I hope that the recent sim update didn't cause any problems and messed up the internal schedule. (probably it would be presumptuous to hope for an "official answer"...) Best regards
Christian
Should be fine. We have been testing with the new update installed for several weeks.
DH
Awesome news. I am sure I can speak for the many when I say we all are waiting. Payment cards at the ready for the aircraft to be released..
Just blame it all on me

gpbarth
Airman First Class

Post by gpbarth »

I haven't been around for a L-O-N-G time, but someone has done a YouTube video on the A2A Comanche for P2D up on YouTube, and he mentioned that he was hoping to see it in MSFS2020 soon. Really? You mean...REALLY? And so I once again blessed the A2A forae with my presence to see what was up.

And to concur with others up here, PLEASE hurry up! For one I saw an aircraft with realistic performance, along with a pre-flight walk-around and checklist, and remembered the Accu-Sim quality, which I have been sorely missing in MSFS. It IS April now...can we hope for a release before summer is over? Maybe? Please? The money is already put aside in my jelly jar!
-= Gary =-
MSFS2020, DCS World, A2A Accu-Sim Military & Civilian P-51, Cessna 172, Comanche 250, Win 10 64-bit, I7-7700, ASUS GTX108Ti, 32Gb RAM, 2 2Tb drives.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

My weekend was spent looking at the JustFlight MSFS Arrow currently on sale and talking myself out of buying it -- "Be patient and wait for the A2A Comanche instead."

(Repeats the cycle an hour later.)

We really need an ETA on the Comanche and maybe a sneak peek to keep us on the narrow path.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Skycat wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 07:58 We really need an ETA on the Comanche and maybe a sneak peek to keep us on the narrow path.
Microsoft sold us a beta flight simulator. I'm perfectly willing to buy the beta Comanche today. :mrgreen:

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Bones wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 09:03
Skycat wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 07:58 We really need an ETA on the Comanche and maybe a sneak peek to keep us on the narrow path.
Microsoft sold us a beta flight simulator. I'm perfectly willing to buy the beta Comanche today. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Rioku
Airman First Class

Post by Rioku »

Totally agree

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

Skycat wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 07:58 My weekend was spent looking at the JustFlight MSFS Arrow currently on sale and talking myself out of buying it -- "Be patient and wait for the A2A Comanche instead."

Likewise, that's what I have just been doing myself! :mrgreen: The Black Square stuff looks more up my street but the Bonanza (not in the Easter sale) will have too much similarity to the Comanche and I'd rather wait for the Comanche... so... I bought the Caravan instead! :roll: :D Maybe there's a turboprop aircraft I can finally cut my teeth on, and which may in turn bite back if I don't treat it well. All the Microsoft-based sims have been a bit lacking with quality turboprops simulations until now. I'm sure this one isn't perfect but it's a step in the right direction.

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Post by Waffler11 »

Mustang wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 17:28
Skycat wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 07:58 My weekend was spent looking at the JustFlight MSFS Arrow currently on sale and talking myself out of buying it -- "Be patient and wait for the A2A Comanche instead."

Likewise, that's what I have just been doing myself! :mrgreen: The Black Square stuff looks more up my street but the Bonanza (not in the Easter sale) will have too much similarity to the Comanche and I'd rather wait for the Comanche... so... I bought the Caravan instead! :roll: :D Maybe there's a turboprop aircraft I can finally cut my teeth on, and which may in turn bite back if I don't treat it well. All the Microsoft-based sims have been a bit lacking with quality turboprops simulations until now. I'm sure this one isn't perfect but it's a step in the right direction.
Have you tried SWS’ Kodiak? It’s considered one of the best turboprop addons you can buy, complete with proper beta logic. They’re nearing PC-12 release as well.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I'm getting the PC-12 when it comes out

Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mustang »

Waffler11 wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 19:05 Have you tried SWS’ Kodiak? It’s considered one of the best turboprop addons you can buy, complete with proper beta logic. They’re nearing PC-12 release as well.
I'd looked at it, but the glass cockpit isn't so appealing. I have read that it is very good, though. Thanks for the suggestion. For me, overall immersion and ownership/failure options trump absolute technical accuracy and realism, and from memory the Kodiak is lacking with those A2A-esque features.

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

Bones wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 09:03 Microsoft sold us a beta flight simulator.
If MSFS is a beta then FSX and P3D are still pre-alphas. FSX was a mess on release and was still a mess after the 2nd and final service pack. 3rd party software brought it to a tolerable place. P3D wasn't much better, at least by the time I left it for MSFS.
Happy Landings
- Patrick

Drizzle
Airman

Post by Drizzle »

Jigsaw wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 14:41
Bones wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 09:03 Microsoft sold us a beta flight simulator.
If MSFS is a beta then FSX and P3D are still pre-alphas. FSX was a mess on release and was still a mess after the 2nd and final service pack. 3rd party software brought it to a tolerable place. P3D wasn't much better, at least by the time I left it for MSFS.
I agree. I started simming shortly after FSX came out, and followed its iterations, and then into P3D all the way from 2.0 till MSFS.

While MSFS isn't without some issues, it's lightyears ahead of the prior sims. I love getting to spend so much more of my time FLYING, rather than likely needing to spend a couple hours 'under the hood' of P3D when all I wanted to do was take a quick, half-hour flight... :(

I owned literally every title ORBX released up until I jumped ship to MSFS, in an effort to find places to fly that felt somewhat natural. It's a pleasure to fly the entire world now in mostly-believable scenery. I still buy an occasional airport add-on, but no longer feel a NEED to buy everything that comes along. MSFS is AMAZING for my low-and-slow flying! :D
Ryzen 7800X3D|Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX MoBo|32GB DDR5 6000MHz|MSI RTX 4090|Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2SSD|Reverb G2|Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo|MFG Crosswinds pedals|VKB Mark III Gunfighter flight-stick, only flying MSFS now

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

MSFS is AMAZING for my low-and-slow flying! :D
Until such time as the Cloud goes bang! Not before I go bang I hope. :shock:
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Drizzle
Airman

Post by Drizzle »

Ron Attwood wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 15:29
I do worry about that quite a bit... :?
Ryzen 7800X3D|Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX MoBo|32GB DDR5 6000MHz|MSI RTX 4090|Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2SSD|Reverb G2|Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo|MFG Crosswinds pedals|VKB Mark III Gunfighter flight-stick, only flying MSFS now

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Drizzle wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 15:37
Ron Attwood wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 15:29
I do worry about that quite a bit... :?
Hey, we can always fall back to the MSFS offline scenery to take us back to the FS98 days.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”