Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Scott - A2A »

The Comanche 250 with our new Accu-Sim technology is finally the hands of our beta testers. Though beta testing has been underway for a bit, we're still busy working around the clock adding some exciting new features, so the beta process will still take some time to complete.

I've been trying to think about what to say but the first post from one of our lead beta testers summed it up perfectly:
guenseli wrote: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

Seriously guys, you teleported me into virtual reality directly into that Comanche!

The textures, the vibrations, the sound, this thing is alive!
The tablet is outstanding! These animations are incredible. It's like having a virtual virtual engine in a virtual tablet. Crazy.

I'm really glad to have another A2A beta after these many ... decades? (feels so!) Thank you!

However, I have to start from scratch to learn this engine.

We're really looking forward to sharing more complete information on this new Accu-Sim functionality shortly before release.

MSFS_PA24_4.jpg
MSFS_PA24_4.jpg (410.85 KiB) Viewed 26246 times

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Waffler11 »

I'm drooling! It looks fantastic gentlemen! I can't wait to get my hands on her!

maubrenta
Senior Airman

Post by maubrenta »

Fantastic news! Looking forward to fly the A2A top class standard on a new sim evironment.

Drizzle
Airman

Post by Drizzle »

Got heart palpitations going on over here! Can't wait to get back in this bird!!!!
Ryzen 7800X3D|Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX MoBo|32GB DDR5 6000MHz|MSI RTX 4090|Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2SSD|Reverb G2|Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo|MFG Crosswinds pedals|VKB Mark III Gunfighter flight-stick, only flying MSFS now

ianfisher 101
Staff Sergeant

Post by ianfisher 101 »

So I guess I sould reinstall MSFS after ditching it after less then a week on release.
Spitfire : P-51 : L-049 : C172 : C182 : PA-24 : PA-28 : T-6 : P-40 : V35B : J-3 : P-47 : Anson : 504K : Albatros : B377 : HE-219

codyspate
Airman Basic

Post by codyspate »

Nice! I can't wait! Is there a place where I can read about some of the programming techniques used in A2A products? (fellow programmer here just asking for curiosities sake.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I will buy this plane where would you like me to pick up 29P Scott? I will be at CDW in March

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Man you’re making this really hard to stay patient.

I see one big problem coming though if it holds up to what you’re promising. It’s going to render every other GA plane useless in the sim…
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Alexander Myrthue
Airman Basic

Post by Alexander Myrthue »

It will be so nice to fly this reborn Comanche with all the new technology 😊😊....
What is the status after the emergency landing in your Aerostar?
It's not to stress you guys out, I'm just curious.

Ai2W
Airman

Post by Ai2W »

Evening A2A family,

So it’s here ? Finally at beta ?

Ooo this is some exciting times..

Congratulations to all involved I would love to stream a copy of this scott when it’s ready to drop which i will happily pay for the product ( I know some streamers want everything for free ) and maybe even get you along, if you are available. Perhaps to talk more about the engine and life of this product.. if you would be interested

Many thanks
Just blame it all on me

arkady86
Airman First Class

Post by arkady86 »

A2A-style mouth-watering video when? :D
ImageImage
ImageImage

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Oh, my!

This is excellent news. I'm sure you'll firmly establish yourselves back on top in the MSFS-universe. And while I've long since become a hardcore X-Plane user, I'll buy everything you make for MSFS and fly the heck out of it.

Hope all the beta-testers are enjoying this special and history making period - the days/weeks before A2A Simulations kick down the door of the MSFS-world and tell everybody how it's supposed to be done.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Piper_EEWL wrote: 26 Jan 2023, 15:42 I see one big problem coming though if it holds up to what you’re promising. It’s going to render every other GA plane useless in the sim…
This is why I've only bought one aircraft for MSFS, a biplane two years ago. I learned not to stray from A2A. :mrgreen:

I was hoping to see the pilot/passenger figures in the screenshot, hoping they're not the defaults. I loved the A2A figures in P3D. Not a fan of the defaults.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

I just want to hear the latest theme song arrangement for the pre-launch video.
Cheers
Trev

LuigiDelussu
Airman Basic

Post by LuigiDelussu »

I’m trying to find a way to show how much I’m excited without seeming foolish. I can’t find any.

Wwwwwooooooohhhhhhhooooooo

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”