Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Freccia
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS is in beta testing

Post by Freccia »

jeepinforfun wrote: 21 May 2023, 13:11 A2A added an elevator sensitivity bar because of complaints from folks using different products or having differing views on how it should react, maybe they should consider adding a trim sensitivity bar for the same reasons.
I agree, the elevator trim simulation in MSFS is simply a disaster. With my (real) airplane it only takes a couple of clicks on the elevator trim to stabilize it in attitude, while with MSFS it's kind of a joke.

With P3D and FSUIPC I was getting good control of A2A C172 by following these instructions, but there is nothing like this that works with FSUIPC7+MSFS.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

I agree with Howard Johnson, bring back trimming.
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Ron Attwood wrote: 25 May 2023, 06:42 I agree with Howard Johnson, bring back trimming.
I agree with Ron Attwood Johnson, that Howard Johnson is right!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Freccia wrote: 25 May 2023, 01:20
jeepinforfun wrote: 21 May 2023, 13:11 A2A added an elevator sensitivity bar because of complaints from folks using different products or having differing views on how it should react, maybe they should consider adding a trim sensitivity bar for the same reasons.
I agree, the elevator trim simulation in MSFS is simply a disaster. With my (real) airplane it only takes a couple of clicks on the elevator trim to stabilize it in attitude, while with MSFS it's kind of a joke.

With P3D and FSUIPC I was getting good control of A2A C172 by following these instructions, but there is nothing like this that works with FSUIPC7+MSFS.
There sure is. I set my trim in Axis and Oh's where I can also adjust the trim speed. Granted, I can't slow it down like with FSUIPC's x0bc0 offset but since MSFS has such a slow elev trim it being set up in AAO works just as well as in P3D.

Don't the offsets work in FSUIPC in MSFS?

joespeed52
Senior Airman

Post by joespeed52 »

Aw man, I was hoping for some news on the anniversary of the Comanche's first flight. May 24th, 1956. Oh well, time will tell. All the stories I've heard and read from the Beta testers and the screenshots have me drooling. Keep up the good work, and keep the shiny side up!
-Joe
Comanche, 172, 182, PA-28, Civ/Mil Mustang, T-6, COTS L049, P-40, Spitfire, V35, and Mighty B-17.
2000+ Hours FSX:SE

Freccia
Airman Basic

Post by Freccia »

MarcE wrote: 26 May 2023, 09:56 There sure is. I set my trim in Axis and Oh's where I can also adjust the trim speed. Granted, I can't slow it down like with FSUIPC's x0bc0 offset but since MSFS has such a slow elev trim it being set up in AAO works just as well as in P3D.

Sorry but I don't know this software. You say you can fix unrealistic trim behavior on MSFS using this?

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Freccia wrote: 28 May 2023, 03:26
MarcE wrote: 26 May 2023, 09:56 There sure is. I set my trim in Axis and Oh's where I can also adjust the trim speed. Granted, I can't slow it down like with FSUIPC's x0bc0 offset but since MSFS has such a slow elev trim it being set up in AAO works just as well as in P3D.

Sorry but I don't know this software. You say you can fix unrealistic trim behavior on MSFS using this?
Explain "unrealistic trim behaviour" please? It's up to the developer to use excessive trim sensitivity. There are addons available whose trim feels very well. I haven't used the default trim assignments since I got AAO more than 2 years ago so I don't really know what exactly you mean.

When I trim I hold the trim button or turn my trim wheel and simultaneously release my yoke or stick to the center. I don't have FFB controls so that's how it works in FS.

bobbysweatpants
Airman Basic

Post by bobbysweatpants »

Is there an actual product coming? All I've seen is marketing.

ImpendingJoker
Staff Sergeant

Post by ImpendingJoker »

bobbysweatpants wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 10:17 Is there an actual product coming? All I've seen is marketing.
A couple of screen shots and a few posts is what you call marketing? Guess all those big companies have been doing it wrong all these years.
Paul

Part 65 certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Part 107 certified Remote Pilot in Command
Part 147 Instructor

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

could i add some offtopic in this thread, because looks like this thread about first aircraft will fly in all situations as close to real as can... couple a versions ago in msfs or even in version before(su10) we get normal flat spin ailerons right, ruder left, elevator up or in opposite direction right rudder ailerons left, no inverted flat spin but normal flat spin was present, for out you need put wing in spin direction rudder opposite... all standard... now by some way and some reason they turn virtual plane in spin 90* and instead flat spin it's go to inverted but doesn't went there lol, and by that's way it's make inverted loops parallel earth, just curious, what could happens with model of stall and overcritical aoa in sim? and why developers so rare give attention for that condition? even after everything works good, they broke it... is it not natural way to don't touch airflows they create so natural and don't add any corrections, or when they modelling surfaces go out of center in spin they turn them to 90* and aircraft in this pervert spin have new wing plane, perpendicular her own? all spin or falling leaf(if ac have positive static stability and negative dynamic stability) go wing parallel to earth inverted too... so what the hell is going on there? is it not super intuitive to see how maple sed fall? there same physic, same physic as leaf fall, the never fall perpendicular it's ridiculous like my english... i don't flight only in spins, but some time when i flight neuports or ww2 fighters or h1 today i love to make some spins:) it's not so easy btw to do that in msfs, but if know how no problems:) probably somebody know guys who response for aerodynamic in asobo and can help them? in 2000y simulator was modeling flat and inverted spin, some aircraft like airacobra same as in real could easy go from normal spin to inverted if not recover carefully... but even in il2 that become fb flat inverted spin gone, and could be forced only in one direction if help by engine, soviet had one direction, other - in another not flat but inverted... don't know how now in dcs or new il2 i really don't flight them dcs super rare another sims do not at all, so i stack with eye candy msfs but really need normal stall condition with buffeting, accelerated spins, change angle from flat to vertical roll... somebody please help msfs guys,,, i know you can use your power for that:)
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

einherz is banned for making my eyes bleed by not using paragraphs! 8)

Michael-C172pilot
Airman First Class

Post by Michael-C172pilot »

TlDR is not very friendly but that came to mind.

Anyway, eagerly awaiting the Release when its Done

Rimshot
Senior Airman

Post by Rimshot »

Ron Attwood wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 18:39 einherz is banned for making my eyes bleed by not using paragraphs! 8)
:D Even adding paragraphs wouldn't stop my feeling of dizziness :shock:

How's that beta going by the way?
Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Rimshot wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 04:19 How's that beta going by the way?
Going really, really well. Release is imminent....So I believe. :D

MadMac388th
Airman First Class

Post by MadMac388th »

Ron Attwood wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 06:46
Rimshot wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 04:19 How's that beta going by the way?
Going really, really well. Release is imminent....So I believe. :D
No matter how long “Imminent” is, it reminds me of a phrase my son used when he was 2, in exactly these situations, “Awww!!!! That’s going to be for long long days!!!”

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”