mysterious or bust

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
einherz
Master Sergeant

mysterious or bust

Post by einherz »

hi mystic people lol. what do you thing about situation - 4 years ago i bought g903 mice, if i will take something else, my fingers will never forgive me for that, so i addicted and in the trap. about half year or even more i had problem with right button, and thought about got one more same mouse, but i blow under button, and that's healing the stuff, after some short period of time problem back, i does it again and again in that cycle of pain, and after aggressive massage of the button, mice was healing till these days, i did same procedures, but healing was same about 10 minutes... if that dust, as was told in the legend, why it's not healing for biggest period, if that's something else, what is that?! and this is not end of the story, as close i wanna ordering the thing, mice start works good, i even ordering one, and guy from the store called me and said, it out of store money will returned to the card... and you know what, mice works again more than hour... so, for real i don't believe in the miracle, instead miracle of humanity evolution. so as bad learning engineer to genius engineers as you are, i'd like to ask one single question, what is going one with this mouse? btw i had problem with left mouse double click long time ago(once happens) too, but then that trouble gone too. and now i just in situation, i don't know what to do, because i hear some mice(g903) has this problem after month of use, so i just imagine, i will got new one, and problem will start again in short period of time, with full functionality of this one... have to say, i never see my self as mouse disassembler and switcher changer:) just curious of mechanical "mysterious", that probably you guys, can know about
thank you
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Re: mysterious or bust

Post by twsharp12 »

I think it's time you start believing in miracles.

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

gagaga... no way lol... btw. i found it's works long time now after play sgw3 there long time take right button pushed
p.s. i doesn't start believing in miracles even in childhood, when accidentally melted down a steel nail at home, that was capillary tube offelt-tip pen, on that nail, i was(?) pyromaniac, and all time burn something... well, that time after i burn that tube on the nail, with plastic melted the nail itself... i thought and thing now, that was something wrong with that nail, or that capillary really give so big temperature(some oxidant inside or whatever)... so auto healing mouse is not miracle for me:)
p.p.s. oops just now know it. mice is plural of mouse, i thought mice is mouse just shorter word lol
Last edited by einherz on 22 Dec 2022, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

Some will never have their eyes opened! Your mouse is divine, quite clearly.

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

:) o.k. i get that point lol....... but would be cool to read some serious answer too:)

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

If its a wireless mouse, put a new battery in it.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Who would have thought using child psychology would have worked so well.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

bullfox wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 12:46 If its a wireless mouse, put a new battery in it.
it's take charge same time, and this can not be a problem, because trouble was with certain buttons - left once, and right twice... now works as new... but what exactly in that switchers happens if you can blow on it and it's works after that 15 minutes, and after heavy push it can go to new condition to long time... probably some static electricity and with it moves or and oxy terminal... dk... but for me change switcher it's overkill:)

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

jeepinforfun wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 13:51 Who would have thought using child psychology would have worked so well.
it's working all my life hahaha

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

read my post and saw there some semantic problem, i had broken button not half year but half year ago, i don't got so good nervous system for play half year with glitched mouse hahaha

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”