Please consider developing for X-Plane 12 and beyond.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Alyot
Airman

Please consider developing for X-Plane 12 and beyond.

Post by Alyot »

I don't know what the history is between A2A and Laminar Research is, but I do hope A2A will consider developing for X-Plane 12 and beyond.

Thank you.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Please consider developing for X-Plane 12 and beyond.

Post by Scott - A2A »

Our new Accu-Sim system is now 100% independent and computes frame by frame within the host platform. We support Laminar and want them to succeed in the post MSFS era. Since the new Accu-Sim tech driving the Comanche is independent of the host platform (MSFS, Xplane, etc.), it's now a realistic plan to make airplanes for Xplane.

But we do have to form this Xplane team, so until that time, it's still just a plan. We have an Xplane expert in house but he is tied up in other projects so the idea is to being in new blood with him overmatching the effort.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Scott - A2A wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 15:34 Our new Accu-Sim system is now 100% independent and computes frame by frame within the host platform. We support Laminar and want them to succeed in the post MSFS era. Since the new Accu-Sim tech driving the Comanche is independent of the host platform (MSFS, Xplane, etc.), it's now a realistic plan to make airplanes for Xplane.

But we do have to form this Xplane team, so until that time, it's still just a plan. We have an Xplane expert in house but he is tied up in other projects so the idea is to being in new blood with him overmatching the effort.

Scott
Excellent news, Scott! Please let me know if I can be of any help. The last years I've been really diving into the XP-world, and find the ease of use and utter stability of this sim to be just what I needed. Well, except for A2A Simulations. The only things that can match A2A are HotStart's TBM 900 and Challenger.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Alfredson007
Technical Sergeant

Post by Alfredson007 »

wow. what about DCS?

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Medtner wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 21:26
Scott - A2A wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 15:34 Our new Accu-Sim system is now 100% independent and computes frame by frame within the host platform. We support Laminar and want them to succeed in the post MSFS era. Since the new Accu-Sim tech driving the Comanche is independent of the host platform (MSFS, Xplane, etc.), it's now a realistic plan to make airplanes for Xplane.

Scott
Excellent news, Scott! Please let me know if I can be of any help. The last years I've been really diving into the XP-world, and find the ease of use and utter stability of this sim to be just what I needed. Well, except for A2A Simulations. The only things that can match A2A are HotStart's TBM 900 and Challenger.
What Simcoders does with their Reality Expansion Packs is very Accusimish. I have the Baron REP in version 12 so far. It forces one to fly by the numbers and the book.
I am sure A2A could knock realism out of the park.
And with Simheavens areas, scenery realism gets a real boost. Better than the almost cartoonish Orbx overlays in P3D. I can easily VFR my home region. Just my humble take.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”