Any closer to MSFS?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
MikeS
Airman First Class

Any closer to MSFS?

Post by MikeS »

Getting any closer?
I bought a new I9k 3080TI 32GB Dominator 2GB SSD cooling out the yingyang thinking MSFS would do it for me.Added some WW2 payware.

Well, im back to FSX so I can fly my A2A P51, P40, C172, C182, B377, Cherokee, Cub,...

Waiting patiently... :lol:

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Re: Any closer to MSFS?

Post by Bones »

The pain is real. I won't even buy any of the warbirds out there so far. I'm just using MSFS for sightseeing currently.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Working as quick as we can guys, a lot of break throughs been made and still marching toward Beta as quickly as we can with the Comanche.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

As much of an Accusim fan as I am and although I have recently reinstalled P3Dv4 for the PMDG 747 and the Bonanza I can really and honestly recommend the Flying Iron warbirds. Not as great as accusim simulations of course, far from it.. But they are a real excuse to start the sim, all above in VR. And the PMDG DC6 is really good as well if you want or prefer radial engines. Beside that there's really not much avaiable that makes me stick to MSFS currently.

MikeS
Airman First Class

Post by MikeS »

Bones wrote: 25 Sep 2022, 18:27 The pain is real. I won't even buy any of the warbirds out there so far. I'm just using MSFS for sightseeing currently.
LOL me too. Just using MSFS explore areas

Doing the real flying on FSX A2A
Dont even have any other FSX installed on my new system though I have a bunch over the years. Some scenery but only A2A.
Dont get me wrong PMDG and Aerosoft have some good builds which I own but only into GA and so far for the airplanes I like A2A rules.

I can have patience though and wait. FSX and A2A can keep me going. Ive been waiting this long can continue.

May have mentioned already but so far I have purchased 2 addon different manufactures WW2, disappointing. Cant even come close to A2A on FSX

MikeS
Airman First Class

Post by MikeS »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 26 Sep 2022, 04:52 Working as quick as we can guys, a lot of break throughs been made and still marching toward Beta as quickly as we can with the Comanche.
Dont forget P51 you got to do it too.

MikeS
Airman First Class

Post by MikeS »

Bones wrote: 25 Sep 2022, 18:27 The pain is real. I won't even buy any of the warbirds out there so far. I'm just using MSFS for sightseeing currently.
I got the Aeroplaneheaven P51 MSFS. Waste of money. Think it was ported over.
Also go the flyingiron P38. Its ok but has issues.

So with MSFS I do the default but gets boring.

FSX still my main till A2A gets us some builds for MSFS

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

If this was AVSIM the thread would be locked by now.

In the words of Buddy Holly (remember him?) Rave on. ♫
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Speaking of Buddy Holly, I bought the Asobo Bonanza V35 and it is an enjoyable plane to fly around in VR and go sightseeing.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Waffler11
A2A Mechanic

Post by Waffler11 »

Skycat wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 22:21 Speaking of Buddy Holly, I bought the Asobo Bonanza V35 and it is an enjoyable plane to fly around in VR and go sightseeing.
If you like VR and sightseeing, you can't go wrong with the Edgley Optica or Zenith CH701 STOL, the latter of which is a joy to hand fly.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”