Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Trim Button Problem

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
18chevy4x4
Airman Basic

Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Trim Button Problem

Post by 18chevy4x4 »

I was wondering of anyone knows of a fix for this issue I am having. I just got the Alpha Yoke. Before I installed the drivers for it, the elevator trim button worked as it should. I did use the A2A configurator and set it within FSX:SE also for non A2A aircraft. Once I installed the drivers to make the other buttons on the Alpha come alive, the trim button now zooms the view in and out. My control settings are not programed to this within FSX:SE, and I cant find anywhere where these trim buttons are set to zoom in and out throughout the sim or the Honeycomb configurator. I also downloaded a profile for the A2A/Alpha Yoke from Aerosoft, no change in the problem.

Also not sure if this is the right forum, it does this with all A2A and non A2A aircraft so I didnt feel right using one of the tech support forums.

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Re: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Trim Button Problem

Post by twsharp12 »

I've got the same issue with my Yoko yoke. Something happened and now my rudder trim also triggers the L and R brake, though it's not assigned.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Honeycomb Alpha Yoke Trim Button Problem

Post by Jacques »

I found this on youtube when I first got my Honeycomb yoke : https://youtu.be/_J7QuQusncE

In the end, I kept that zoom function because its useful for me, and I used FSUIPC to program everything else because I was familiar with FSUIPC. That said, if I had given myself more time, the process shown in the video is quite efficient. Also, it sometimes takes a couple of tries to clear a previous command for a button….no idea why!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”