Tale of the old west

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Tale of the old west

Post by dvm »

A cowboy just back from a cattle drive was standing at the bar enjoying a beer. He was tired and dirty and trying to relax.

Across the saloon with his back to him was a fella at the piano playing the same tune over and over. Needless to say this was starting to get on the cowboy's nerves.

The cowboy yelled across the room "hey piano player stop playing that damn piano". The piano player just ignored the cowboy and kept right on playing.

The cowboy wasn't in any mood for insolent piano players so he took out his six shooter and shot one of the legs off the piano players stool. The guy didn't flinch just kept right on playing.

So once again the cowboy yelled across the room "hey piano player stop playing that damn piano" with the same result as before.

The cowboy takes out his pistol once again and shoots another leg off the piano stool. The stool falls over but the piano player just keeps on playing standing up.

The cowboy is really upset and asks the bartender for advice. The bartender tells the cowboy "if I were you I know what I would do! I would go next door to the mercantile and dip that pistol of yours in the big barrel of lard they keep there".

The cowboy asks what good will that do? The bartender replies "it is going to do you a lot of good because when Wyatt Earp finishes playing that piano he's going to shove that pistol of yours right up your a**".

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Tale of the old west

Post by Ron Attwood »

:D :D :D Ass
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

That's the same reason why you grind the front sight off your .44 Magnum pistol before you use it to shoot a grizzly bear.

Seeya
ATB

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Wal golleee mister Dillon

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”