Sadly, I believe all of these!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Sadly, I believe all of these!

Post by Ron Attwood »

These are 19 actual complaints received by a holiday company from dissatisfied customers:

· 1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

· 2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

· 3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

· 4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

· 5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

· 6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

· 7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

· 8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

· 9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

· 10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

· 11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

· 12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

· 13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

· 14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

· 15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

· 16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

· 17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

· 18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

· 19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Kodiak73
Airman First Class

Re: Sadly, I believe all of these!

Post by Kodiak73 »

How true Ron, I bet you could hear everyone of these if you were to hang out for any length of time.
True but hilarious after all!! 8) :lol:
Dave S
Remember ... its better to break ground and fly into the wind than to break wind and fly into the ground !!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Ron Attwood wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 10:59
· 19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
This one alone explains the previous eighteen. :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

You can't fix stupid ! By the way I think it is irresponsible to put "Deer crossings" on highways. :D

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

I always wondered how the deer knew that’s where they had to cross. :roll:
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

wblackret wrote: 31 Jul 2022, 09:58 I always wondered how the deer knew that’s where they had to cross. :roll:
:D

I can't see a 'Heavy Plant Crossing' sign without thinking 'Triffids'
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

At some deer crossings they use Geese as guards during peak traffic hours.

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

After reading that I think that I just became a little bit dumber :roll:

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

It's all designed to blow your mind.