Question About a Sim Enhancement Software

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Question About a Sim Enhancement Software

Post by GaryRR »

Does anyone who reads this use MCE, Multi Crew Experience? I know it would likely be with other publishers' or default planes but I am curious about it because I like the idea of using my voice with ATC rather than a drop down menu. ATC supposed to function with any aircraft on the full version.

Does anyone have experience with this software?

Thanks

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Question About a Sim Enhancement Software

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Have you considered flying online on VATSIM or a similar IVAO? Much more fun and than flying offline. Come visit
https://www.cixvfrclub.org.uk/index.php There’s all the help you’ll need to get started very friendly community. Focused on VFR flying in the UK, but there’s members from all over the world.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Just the mechanical sounding voices alone is enough to turn me off but others might feel different. Best to see it in action to see if it's for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QjsQBxw_R0&t=6s
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Well, I saw in some videos MCE interfacing with the native ATC which has okay voices. I know it can interface with a couple of other ATC softwares. It does allow Mike and voice response to default ATC rather than clicking the drop down response.
I have vPilot and have set up a headset to use. I intend to do a short VFR flight on Vatsim this week with either the Bo or the Skylane. I have also started to manually tune radios rather than through the default ATC selection.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

jeepinforfun wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 14:20 Just the mechanical sounding voices alone is enough to turn me off but others might feel different. Best to see it in action to see if it's for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QjsQBxw_R0&t=6s
Wow. I would have chosen a different copilot voice. Totally Cylon with a Brit accent. The ground control lead sounded human. I'm mostly just interested in talking to default ATC. Although a I own Flysimware Lear 35 for which a copilot would be normal I wouldn't need crew response in a BO.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”