Because No One Replies On Avsim Need Info

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Because No One Replies On Avsim Need Info

Post by GaryRR »

Lately, if I go to spot view while aircraft is running there is no sound. P3D v4. Would anyone have an idea why. Sound works in cabin, but not in spot. Help please.

Also. I have started a new level of real by manually tuning radios rather than letting the ATC menue do it. Is there a way to disable auto tuning altogether?
Thanks.

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Re: Because No One Replies On Avsim Need Info

Post by ratty »

Not much of a reply I'm afraid. I assume you've played with the settings in the Options - Sound menu. I think I've had this issue in the past with FSX or P3Dv4, but if so it was just a temporary glitch and went away on its own.

Re the radio tuning, you can disable Auto Open for the ATC window in the Options - General - Information window, tune your frequencies manually, and open the ATC window with the ~ key.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

ratty wrote: 11 Jul 2022, 15:37 Not much of a reply I'm afraid. I assume you've played with the settings in the Options - Sound menu. I think I've had this issue in the past with FSX or P3Dv4, but if so it was just a temporary glitch and went away on its own.

Re the radio tuning, you can disable Auto Open for the ATC window in the Options - General - Information window, tune your frequencies manually, and open the ATC window with the ~ key.
I will give that a look. Thanks. Now, if I could figure out how to channel speech through my USB headset but engine, cockpit, wind etc. to my monitor speakers (Vatsim use) I would be thrilled.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Garry.
I use FSXA so i dont know if you have the sound controls FSXA has , but in FSXA on the settings\sounds page you can select voice and sound souces to different devices , IE voice to headset sounds to desktop speakers .
regards Alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”