Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by Ron Attwood »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 19:23
Ron Attwood wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 17:21
Scott - A2A wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 15:39 In Accu-Sim v2.0
That looks like a done deal. :D
Actually it's never really "done" with us. Accusim v2.0 is a living breathing program. It's improved every day we discover something that needs tweaking or adding to it.
So when someone buys the Comanche, they are purchasing much more than just the aircraft. They are in effect "joining the Accusim train". They will see constant improvement in Accusim for as long as they remain an A2A customer. The members of our "Accusim Family" are not even restricted to a single aircraft when it comes to the benefit of Accusim. As Accusim improves, is corrected, and added to, and people add A2A airplanes to their fleet, these planes as well will see Accusim as it is improved, corrected, and added to.
Our A2A community should view the Comanche as the "door" through which they enter to get on the "Accusim Train".
As long as an A2A pilot chooses to remain in our family they will see every improvement we make within Accusim regardless of whether they own one A2A aircraft or a dozen A2A aircraft.
And THAT my friends is the beauty of Accusim !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudley Henriques
I was referring to the name Accu-Sim v2.0
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

LuigiDelussu
Airman Basic

Post by LuigiDelussu »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 04:29
LuigiDelussu wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 02:58 Is it going to be possible to bind everything to the hardware? I mean, I use spad.next to drive my honeycomb bravo, and I’m going to expand the range of hardware. Are you going to release a list of custom events/variables once it’s out?
That's a question a bit above my pay grade I'm afraid better directed to Scott.
DH
Thanks, I hope Scott will answer then 😉

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Ron Attwood wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 07:22
DHenriquesA2A wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 19:23
Ron Attwood wrote: 07 Jan 2023, 17:21

That looks like a done deal. :D
Actually it's never really "done" with us. Accusim v2.0 is a living breathing program. It's improved every day we discover something that needs tweaking or adding to it.
So when someone buys the Comanche, they are purchasing much more than just the aircraft. They are in effect "joining the Accusim train". They will see constant improvement in Accusim for as long as they remain an A2A customer. The members of our "Accusim Family" are not even restricted to a single aircraft when it comes to the benefit of Accusim. As Accusim improves, is corrected, and added to, and people add A2A airplanes to their fleet, these planes as well will see Accusim as it is improved, corrected, and added to.
Our A2A community should view the Comanche as the "door" through which they enter to get on the "Accusim Train".
As long as an A2A pilot chooses to remain in our family they will see every improvement we make within Accusim regardless of whether they own one A2A aircraft or a dozen A2A aircraft.
And THAT my friends is the beauty of Accusim !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dudley Henriques
I was referring to the name Accu-Sim v2.0

In that case perhaps my answer will be of interest to others.
Dudley Henriques

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 08:43 In that case perhaps my answer will be of interest to others.
Dudley Henriques
It certainly was to me! Thanks, Dudley!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

LuigiDelussu wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 02:58 Is it going to be possible to bind everything to the hardware? I mean, I use spad.next to drive my honeycomb bravo, and I’m going to expand the range of hardware. Are you going to release a list of custom events/variables once it’s out?
Accu-Sim has always supported hardware and v.2.0 does also. Our lead coder is a hardware guru so this has always been well covered.
MarcE wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 05:16 Can you already tell us how this will work? Is Accusim an external exe like AirlandFS or running in the sim? With all the independence I assume first and I would welcome it honestly for various reasons.
My only focus through the years has been the actual aircraft and so far, we've been able to do what we need so re-create that with our tech, so haven't ever had the need reach out to other developers for technical assistance. The only time we communicate with other devs is because we're friends or to discuss some business. Flight Sim Expo is the best place to be. Great memories and friends made every time.

BTW, as of today the Comanche 250 sound library is up to 1021 sounds.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Bones wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 12:51
DHenriquesA2A wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 08:43 In that case perhaps my answer will be of interest to others.
Dudley Henriques
It certainly was to me! Thanks, Dudley!
Any time. There are some instances from time to time where I will simply "bounce" of someone's post and post what I consider important and/or useful information that everybody can use if I see from what was posted an opening to insert that information.
Glad what I posted was of help to you.
DH

LuigiDelussu
Airman Basic

Post by LuigiDelussu »

Scott - A2A wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 12:55
Accu-Sim has always supported hardware and v.2.0 does also. Our lead coder is a hardware guru so this has always been well covered.

Scott.
Great news, thanks for the answer ❤️

I’m currently struggling to bind some of my addons so hearing this will be well supported is another reason to be impatient to put my hands on it 😀

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

LuigiDelussu wrote: 09 Jan 2023, 00:52 Great news, thanks for the answer ❤️

I’m currently struggling to bind some of my addons so hearing this will be well supported is another reason to be impatient to put my hands on it 😀
It should be noted the hardware itself has to support this mostly. If the hardware is locked as some is then there is nothing we can do to support it our end. In the past we have customers who have built entire cockpits using actual aircrafts but the hardware must support the ability for the user to custom code/input to there hardware. I just want to manage expectations in case your hardware is limited/locked down. We will provide everything we can our end no doubt in the form of a handy cockpit builders pdf similar to how to have in the past; viewtopic.php?f=125&t=47493

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 05:32
MarcE wrote: 08 Jan 2023, 05:16 Dudley, Scott,

can you already tell us how this will work? Is Accusim an external exe like AirlandFS or running in the sim? With all the independence I assume first and I would welcome it honestly for various reasons.
Scott just refers to it as "magic".
We could tell you but then we would have to kill you.
It's allright. You in the Mustang, I take the Spitfire :P

DeltaNiner
Airman Basic

Post by DeltaNiner »

Can I do a general question about accusim2?

From the moment you have published accusim2, how much time should it take for you to publish other airplane, that you already have the data and assets from accusim v1?

I believe it should be quite easy to transfer an airplane the to accusim2. If so that would be great!
Last edited by DeltaNiner on 12 Jan 2023, 02:28, edited 2 times in total.

zemith
Airman

Post by zemith »

So, who do you have to bribe/befriend around here, to get access to the beta? :mrgreen:

Seriously though, will it be a closed beta or will it be public somehow?

Also, would someone happen to know the approximate measurements for this part of the cockpit? I would ballpark it myself to around 70 x 30 cm (27" x 11.").

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

zemith wrote: 11 Jan 2023, 09:30 Also, would someone happen to know the approximate measurements for this part of the cockpit? I would ballpark it myself to around 70 x 30 cm (27" x 11.").

Roughly 24x10"
A2A Simulations Inc.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

DeltaNiner wrote: 11 Jan 2023, 07:12 I believe it should be quite easy to transfer an airplane the to accusim2. If so that would be great!
How nice it is to "believe." :)

One of the primary reasons for taking so much time to develop Accu-Sim 2.0 was to be rid of as much of the mindless, many times insanely repetitive laborious tasks in developing an aircraft for flight simulation. We see promising things on that front for sure but won't know until the next aircraft is developed and we see the results. When we evolve and things get easier, it's human nature to find other things to work on. So projects have a tendency to become the same length in the end. But we will see.

Regardless, the quality of life developing, for flight physics anyway, is significantly improved with the new tech.

BTW we've been testing a beta candidate all day and so far, so good. Just a bunch of small easy bugs to fix. This will change once beta starts however as our internal testers are professional attack dogs. Up to 1040 sounds and still rising.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

Ian MC
Airman

Post by Ian MC »

I am thoroughly enjoying getting to read all the recent insights from the team. This all sounds spectacular. I know some features may still be something you're not ready to share, but I have to give into my curiosity a little bit and ask lol. With the new coding does it make progressive failure possible? For example, maybe a plugged oil passage that drops pressure, which impacts performance over time more and more until complete failure? Or perhaps a tire that's worn takes less of a hit to pop, etc etc.?

So excited!

sirbruchie
Airman

Post by sirbruchie »

Thanks for all of the updates. It's great to hear of the progress. I am really looking forward to getting this when it's released.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”