Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Pre Beta Screenshots

Rbisiker
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by Rbisiker »

Any chance we can organise the dials on the dashboard? Here is a picture of my PA24 250 and I would love to practice the auto pilot with G5s and GNS 530 for IFR flight.
Plus not sure why my throttle/mixture/Prop levers are in a different order to yours!
My Dashboard...
My Dashboard...
Cockpit1.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2149 times

jclay13
Senior Airman

Post by jclay13 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 05 Dec 2022, 12:54 Accu-Sim is mainly for anyone who wishes to own and operate a real airplane.
That is why I'm still flying A2A on FSX and P3D because for me it is as close as I'll ever get to owning and operating a real airplane and the experiences that come along with it. Looking forward to the new MSFS Comanche and I'm confident it will be a beauty.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

TreeTops wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 21:51 I'm calling it. Release day is either 22nd Dec, Thursday before Christmas (unlikely) or Thursday 8th Jan (more likely as its past most of the holiday period and couple of days before the weekend). :D
Just a few more hours. Let's goooooooo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Bones wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 22:48
TreeTops wrote: 04 Dec 2022, 21:51 I'm calling it. Release day is either 22nd Dec, Thursday before Christmas (unlikely) or Thursday 8th Jan (more likely as its past most of the holiday period and couple of days before the weekend). :D
Just a few more hours. Let's goooooooo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just so everybody knows.........Scott and the team have been working their collective butts off every day to get the Comanche done.
I should have the plane most likely tomorrow. I'll be testing the flight model and reporting to Scott on my findings. We'll be tweaking things as we find them on my flight tests.
Then it will go to the best Beta team in flight simulation.
It won't be long so hang in. What will be coming out of these last steps will solidify the best Accusim aircraft we have ever released.
Dudley Henriques

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

We are just having a bit of fun Dudley. :D Just excited it is coming soon.
Very glad you are getting to do the testing, unlike some planes which get released with the 'tested by real pilots' mumbo jumbo.
Cheers
Trev

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

TreeTops wrote: 22 Dec 2022, 00:20 We are just having a bit of fun Dudley. :D Just excited it is coming soon.
Very glad you are getting to do the testing, unlike some planes which get released with the 'tested by real pilots' mumbo jumbo.
LOL. I wasn't trying to put anybody down; just posting general information.
DH

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

I just got a message the other day from google saying that I’d need to run Win 10 in order to keep Google Chrome updated and now this.
Looks like I’ll start looking into buying a new pc, as I haven’t had any interest in MSFS2020 since :a2a: was unavailable. I’m looking forward to 2023 :D
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 23:38 Just so everybody knows.........Scott and the team have been working their collective butts off every day to get the Comanche done.
I should have the plane most likely tomorrow. I'll be testing the flight model and reporting to Scott on my findings. We'll be tweaking things as we find them on my flight tests.
Then it will go to the best Beta team in flight simulation.
It won't be long so hang in. What will be coming out of these last steps will solidify the best Accusim aircraft we have ever released.
Dudley Henriques
Exciting exciting.

So we know what Dudley is doing Christmas. Testing the Comanche for us :wink: :wink: :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

Wonderful news!

Can't wait and also can't wait to see the production line behind the Comanche begin to take form.

Merry Christmas all
ImageImage

Ai2W
Airman

Post by Ai2W »

Is there plans to release accusim student aircraft in common use Scott? Single engine and twin engine alike.
Ranging from the PPL world to the CPL level

As student pilots who utilise the sim world to prep for lessons and practice post lessons having an accusim level of aircraft to undertake this would bring a huge level of appeal.

It would also give a wonderful insight into what students can expect from pre flight walk around inspections and getting the aircraft setup ready to go fly.

Many thanks and look forward to getting the Comanche on the ramp

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Ai2W wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 20:36 Is there plans to release accusim student aircraft in common use Scott? Single engine and twin engine alike.

As student pilots who utilise the sim world to prep for lessons and practice post lessons having an accusim level of aircraft to undertake this would bring a huge level of appeal.

It would also give a wonderful insight into what students can expect from pre flight walk around inspections and getting the aircraft setup ready to go fly.

Absolutely. We chose the Comanche because we’ve owned and operated it for over a decade. It’s always sitting right there in our hangar ready to fly 24/7/365 that allows us to perform all kinds of experiments and tests on demand while building the simulation. I can literally pop out of my office, jump in the Comanche, do the test and be back working on it, in an hour. This capability has been invaluable in moving forward and would not be possible if we didn’t own the airplane.

So the Accu-Sim Comanche 250 is more than just an aircraft, it’s a brand new tech platform to carry us indefinitely into the future. Most of the work we’ve done on this aircraft in the past two years is work we won’t have to do again.

So once this is done it will be a lot of fun exercising this new Accu-Sim platform to make all kinds of aircraft.
A2A Simulations Inc.

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

I haven't been posting much lately, but have still been visiting the forum and waiting for updates on the Comanche. I've been glad to see the recent updates posted by Scott and Dudley. The new Comanche and the new Accu-Sim technology that comes with it sound very impressive and exciting. I'm eager to see what's in store for us!

Ai2W
Airman

Post by Ai2W »

Scott - A2A wrote: 25 Dec 2022, 07:38
Ai2W wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 20:36 Is there plans to release accusim student aircraft in common use Scott? Single engine and twin engine alike.

Absolutely. We chose the Comanche because we’ve owned and operated it for over a decade. It’s always sitting right there in our hangar ready to fly 24/7/365 that allows us to perform all kinds of experiments and tests on demand while building the simulation. I can literally pop out of my office, jump in the Comanche, do the test and be back working on it, in an hour. This capability has been invaluable in moving forward and would not be possible if we didn’t own the airplane.

So the Accu-Sim Comanche 250 is more than just an aircraft, it’s a brand new tech platform to carry us indefinitely into the future. Most of the work we’ve done on this aircraft in the past two years is work we won’t have to do again.

So once this is done it will be a lot of fun exercising this new Accu-Sim platform to make all kinds of aircraft.
Thank you for the response Scott I really appreciate the time out to reply especially so close to the holiday season.

Just out of curiosity with the new tech you’ve put together would it be able to model specific engine models ? So as an example let’s take the continental CD 300 used in the DA50RG. If you put that in say the Comanche and input it’s data refs would accusim model that change or would it require actual confirmed test data ?

Merry Xmas and happy new year guys.
Just blame it all on me

Lucagara
Airman Basic

Post by Lucagara »

I can't wait to be able to fly from Italy

Ciao

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Ai2W wrote: 23 Dec 2022, 20:36 Thank you for the response Scott I really appreciate the time out to reply especially so close to the holiday season.

Just out of curiosity with the new tech you’ve put together would it be able to model specific engine models ? So as an example let’s take the continental CD 300 used in the DA50RG. If you put that in say the Comanche and input it’s data refs would accusim model that change or would it require actual confirmed test data ?

Merry Xmas and happy new year guys.
Absolutely. I've discussed a lot about the new aerodynamics tech but the new Accu-Sim system (we really need a name for this....) has a completely revamped combustion engine simulator. In this case, the Lycoming 540 is really like having 6 engines with the 6 cylinders that fire. Fuel and air delivery, ignition, oil supply and pressure, etc. are all there. It is actually fun, like a game, to make engines, props and airplanes. It's not stressful like it has always traditionally been. It's relaxing. We can't wait to unveil it all.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”