Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Pre Beta Screenshots

new reply
Archive88
Airman First Class

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche MSFS Cockpit Screenshots

Post by Archive88 »

Ok, it looks wonderful....but it is now Sept 10 and...and...and...
Archive

lonewulf47
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by lonewulf47 »

Archive88 wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 23:09 Ok, it looks wonderful....but it is now Sept 10 and...and...and...
Archive
I heartily agree.... :roll:
Oskar

ASUS MAXIMUS XI Hero, i9-9900K 8 Core OC 5.2 GHz, WIN10-64Bit, 32GB DDR5, Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti Strix, 2x 2 TB SSD M.2, 1x 2 TB SSD, 1 monitor 4k, AS4, EFB on remote PC

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

lonewulf47 wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 07:15
Archive88 wrote: 10 Sep 2022, 23:09 Ok, it looks wonderful....but it is now Sept 10 and...and...and...
Archive
I disagree completely. It is now Sept 12...

codyspate
Airman Basic

Post by codyspate »

Bones wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 18:55
Archive
Now this I can agree with!

guenseli
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by guenseli »

codyspate wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 22:52
You are all wrong!!! Its the 13th!

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

guenseli wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 01:12
Apart from the dates I wholeheartedly agree with you all
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

Piper_EEWL wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 01:51
guenseli wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 01:12

Apart from the dates I wholeheartedly agree with you all
We are in agreement.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Guys,

I can confirm that we are still working on the Comanche and as ever when we have news we will let you guys know.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

lonewulf47
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by lonewulf47 »

Sorry to say this, Lewis, but this is a completely worthless statement. it's similar to: "it is ready when it is ready". After so much time it looks as if you had other priorities. That may be ok for your company, but then, please issue a clear statement about your priorities and at least a timeline. I'm really getting disappointed on this...
Oskar

ASUS MAXIMUS XI Hero, i9-9900K 8 Core OC 5.2 GHz, WIN10-64Bit, 32GB DDR5, Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti Strix, 2x 2 TB SSD M.2, 1x 2 TB SSD, 1 monitor 4k, AS4, EFB on remote PC

GrahamP
Senior Airman

Post by GrahamP »

Sorry to say this too, but I'm feeling disillusioned as well. It does feel like we are just being strung along indefinitely.

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

I gave up months ago. I'll believe it when I see it.

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

I was just trying to add some levity. I can wait. I've looked at the competition, and being extremely picky, I refuse to buy. I've come close, but nope!

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

For those who don't keep up with the A2A Facebook page, it has a few more details than this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/A2ASimulations/

Since XBox is relaxed realism only, the Comanche will probably only be on the PC.

There will be various GPS options for those who want them, including third party.

There has been plenty of talk around the A2A offices about what comes after the Comanche, but nothing has been decided. It is likely that subsequent aircraft will progress a lot faster once the initial work as been done on the Comanche. Currently, only the Comanche is being worked on. There has been no word about any outside projects being worked on, either P3D or MSFS.
Francois Lambert Drolet:
This is the best news of the year!!!
I hope the windows will fog as before!
Nobody has done it yet in msfs it seems?

A2A Simulations:
Francois Lambert Drolet we are liking how this is progressing, and though some things might not be there, we have made sure to replace them with other features, more news on this down the line.
The screen shots above show an Alpha version, probably actually flying. But if you examine all the instruments closely, they don't appear to all be the same version of the aircraft on the same flight, and some of the instruments may not be connected. I'd say they were typical Alpha shots, intended to show what the aircraft looks like, but not necessarily "live".

Remember, the screen shots are from only two months ago and the Comanche was not yet in Beta. This means not everything worked at that time. It is very likely that some features are awaiting updates from Microsoft, so it's not all on A2A.

Give 'em time. It's coming together.

Hook

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

Yeah, I'm bit disappointed as well. A2A used to have such tight line of communication with us, with lots of updates in a lot shorter intervals, Making Of and Behind the Scenes videos etc.

All that has gone away years ago. I can't help but feel that A2A openend up more lucrative revenue sources with contract and military work, and that we as private flight simming customers have fallen to the wayside as an afterthought. It's possible that this couldn't be further from the truth, but that's sure what it feels like.
Last edited by Jigsaw on 16 Sep 2022, 05:59, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Landings
- Patrick

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Hook wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 22:14 For those who don't keep up with the A2A Facebook page, it has a few more details than this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/A2ASimulations/

<some text intentionally removed - Blitzer>

Remember, the screen shots are from only two months ago and the Comanche was not yet in Beta. This means not everything worked at that time. It is very likely that some features are awaiting updates from Microsoft, so it's not all on A2A.

Give 'em time. It's coming together.

Hook
Hi Hook,

Please do not take my following comments as really directed at you personally - not my intention, nor is this really a dig at A2A as such. However, sometimes it is necessary to speak-up.

I headed over to the GB page, TBH I did not read anything there that I have not already picked up in this forum and largely in this thread. The last MSFS/Comanche comment I could find (in the convoluted way FB works) from A2A was two weeks ago, essentially: we are still working towards BETA. So really nothing different/new or to put it another - just another avenue as a user/customer to follow (if we should choose to do so) to find out nothing more. Should we also follow on Discord, Twitter etc? (rhetorical). It is not unreasonable to only feel the need to visit the official A2A forums to find out something new or obtain an update. If the forum is no longer regarded (by A2A) as being the most appropriate location to find out the latest news then they'll need to pipe-up and tell us what is (I suspect no change TBH).

Many (if not most/all of us) get and understand A2A are striving to develop Accu-sim to provide an accurate and very high-level user experience, which alone is going to be challenging to achieve. Likewise, it is also appreciated the constraints in doing so may well be issues with MSFS which itself is still being developed and evolving. Don't get me wrong, there are realistically no other developers producing aircraft for MSFS that provide the level of features and therefore experience we have become accustom-to with A2A wares. That said there are a few developers now who have pushed beyond the bounds of providing a well modelled aircraft that flies well. It is possible to pick up decent add-on aircraft for MSFS that look great, fly well, have character, persistent state, and suffer if mistreated. All of these are key elements which A2A have set the bar for over the years. Those developers are becoming the go-to options in MSFS.

As for giving time I think on the whole we have on the whole been very patience customers/users not only in waiting for the release of the Comanche but more so in anticipation of something a little more meaningful/constructive. There are comments somewhere in this thread regarding a video update from Scott. Unfortunately, that and the occasional "we are working on it" post from an A2A representative, now feels somewhat like a dog being thrown a bone to keep it quiet... the bone is no more, the dog is barking again because it actually needs some attention and to get out of the yard and run around in the field.

I do not need to hear again how A2A never provide release dates or a road-map etc. But honestly some level of update perhaps with some news around what A2A are trying to bring with Accu-sim and some idea of what sort of constraints/issues they face with regards to MSFS would be really appreciated. Not necessarily the video as mentioned previously, but something a tad more meaningful. :|

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”