First Screenshot of the A2A Comanche for MSFS in the new PC Pilot issue!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: First Screenshot of the A2A Comanche for MSFS in the new PC Pilot issue!

Post by bladerunner900 »

All very nice I'm sure, but it's not a tail dragger, is it.

Also. I liked D's comment. Something about it cheered me up today.

Steve.

GrahamP
Senior Airman

Post by GrahamP »

DHenriquesA2A wrote: 18 Jun 2022, 19:27
clarkejw wrote: 18 Jun 2022, 17:18 It would be nice to think that we were being kept informed of progress on the Comanche, and other aircraft, ahead of the readers of PC Pilot.
Keep your shirt on down there mate. Go box a Kangaroo or something. Go make love to a Koala Bear or wrestle a Platypus will ya! It's coming !

Scott has posted several updates here on the forum and (before the PC Pilot interview) just last week I posted a status update on Comanche progress.
We want the Comanche to set THE standard for add on aircraft in FS2020. We're working on something entirely new before we release the plane.
I'll repeat again here what I posted last week. I'll be getting the flight model to test shortly and Scott and I along with the team will be tweaking it to get it just right for you.........SO.................go hug that Koala Bear and watch out for that left hook from the Kangaroo. The Comanche is coming soon !
Dudley Henriques
I thought it was an excellent reply :D

alioth
Senior Airman

Post by alioth »

Great screenshot of the comanche!

It seems to have the same clasical panel with gauges in the middel of the panal and radios on the left.
I see white/grey panel.
And white/blue lights on the lcd displays radios. This could mean not using the same narco units.

waiting for more info/pics! :)

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

alioth wrote: 20 Jun 2022, 05:08 Great screenshot of the comanche!

It seems to have the same clasical panel with gauges in the middel of the panal and radios on the left.
I see white/grey panel.
And white/blue lights on the lcd displays radios. This could mean not using the same narco units.

waiting for more info/pics! :)
I'm hoping those are reflections. I loved those radios. I'd rather not see any of the default stuff in an A2A aircraft.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

For everyone who can’t read the PC Pilot article itself:

https://msfsaddons.com/2022/06/22/here ... imulator/
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

Can we get back to the Aussie insults? I was quite enjoying them!! :D :) :shock: :o :mrgreen: :roll:

This is one of the most informed FS forums out there, but definitely gets top place for humour! In any case, I'm sure we'll all be discussing the Comanche release quite soon!
--
Image--Image

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”