On the 8th day - God created Seniors

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

On the 8th day - God created Seniors

Post by Ron Attwood »

Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys, and other things, thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things, requiring them to bend, reach, and stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature, requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.

So if you find, as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember it's God's will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.

Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. :D

#6 Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich. :D (A woman (remember them?) wrote that)

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years. :D

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing. :D

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal. (Oh so true)

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Please share this wisdom with others; I need to go to the bathroom....
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Re: On the 8th day - God created Seniors

Post by wblackret »

So true Ron!

In fact, it took some time to read this. I put my iPad down to find my glasses, which I finally found in my truck. When I went back to the door, it was locked. Ok, where are my keys? Found them sticking in the door lock. Went to get my iPad, couldn’t find it. After two trips to the bathroom, I remembered I had taken my iPad with me when I went out to the truck. Here we go, got the iPad, now heading back inside to finish your superb post.

Ok…….which apartment is mine?
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

You poor ol' bugger. :D
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage

Junkman00
Airman

Post by Junkman00 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Junkman00

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

Ron Attwood wrote: 15 Jun 2022, 10:08 Most seniors never get enough exercise. In His wisdom God decreed that seniors become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys, and other things, thus doing more walking. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God saw there was another need. In His wisdom He made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things, requiring them to bend, reach, and stretch. And God looked down and saw that it was good.

Then God considered the function of bladders and decided seniors would have additional calls of nature, requiring more trips to the bathroom, thus providing more exercise. God looked down and saw that it was good.

So if you find, as you age, you are getting up and down more, remember it's God's will. It is all in your best interest even though you mutter under your breath.

Nine Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older

#9 Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

#8 Life is sexually transmitted.

#7 Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die. :D

#6 Men have two motivations: hunger and hanky-panky, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich. :D (A woman (remember them?) wrote that)

#5 Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years. :D

#4 Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing. :D

#3 All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

#2 In the 60's, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal. (Oh so true)

#1 Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today may be a burning issue tomorrow.

Please share this wisdom with others; I need to go to the bathroom....
You guys kill me sometimes 🤣🤣🤣
But, as I near 60 as see it is all SO True.

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And its you who keeps me smiling 8)

Keep smiling
Tug :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”