VIDEO: SPACE DREAMS - To the Sounds of Space while you Tour the Galaxy and Beyond

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Neon
Technical Sergeant

VIDEO: SPACE DREAMS - To the Sounds of Space while you Tour the Galaxy and Beyond

Post by Neon »

This is the 3rd in my Sounds of Space - Space Dreams series. Perfect for Destressing.

A deep soothing ASMR sound is broadcast into your suite on board a giant Star Ship. You set off to cruise the galaxy and greater universe. As you lay there in your bed, the soothing sound sounds of space waft over you. The deep, almost OM like sounds of Space rebound around your room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yOsHQV4aI&t=317s

Cheers

Neon

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: VIDEO: SPACE DREAMS - To the Sounds of Space while you Tour the Galaxy and Beyond

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Nice, but I prefer this kinda white noise,...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Re: VIDEO: SPACE DREAMS - To the Sounds of Space while you Tour the Galaxy and Beyond

Post by curtis72561 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 08:18 Nice, but I prefer this kinda white noise,...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”