The Comanche is going to be wonderful

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
einherz
Master Sergeant

Re: The Comanche is going to be wonderful

Post by einherz »

maxonly wrote: 27 May 2022, 03:55
einherz wrote: 27 May 2022, 03:08 but can it run crysis? i mean, but how soon we'll see a2a mustang?
Tbh, this is the only plane I need in msfs :)
well, this point very close to mine, but not exactly same. because i want all my garmonbozia, mean all warbirds from milviz, a2a, flyingiron, goodfriends, and even ah lol. and i forgot about india echo. ah, and vrs f/a-18 would be nice, i prefer "e" but "f" would be cool too. and btw new toy darkstar cool too. but even with all of that milviz 310r and porter in hangar and i love them. ah and i forgot about one of my favorites f-104 trainer and fighter. but a2a mustang this is the bird i want as all of them together:)
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

I'll 1) buy a new, bleeding edge Jetline 'puter, 2) Install MSFS when and if A2A makes the P-40 available in MSFS.

Seeya
ATB

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Paughco wrote: 30 May 2022, 20:53 I'll 1) buy a new, bleeding edge Jetline 'puter, 2) Install MSFS when and if A2A makes the P-40 available in MSFS.
Full agreement on the P-40! As for bleeding edge, I'm still using my 5-year-old PC (i5 7600K and GTX 1080) in MSFS with all settings on ultra or high and getting better frames (40 solid) than I had with P3D and Orbx, stutter-free.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I hope the P-40 and Spitfire are re-released for MSFS too as they're a lot of fun to fly and both modelled by A2A so well. I hope they'll bring most, if not all, of the old catalogue in to MSFS, interspersed among new releases too. In the fullness of time, of course.

But I understand why the Comanche is being released first as it is so well understood by Scott, and MSFS being a very new and different sim. It becomes the best way to gauge just how realistic the product may be in such a new environment as well as how well they've ironed out any AccuSim issues in said new environment.

Plus, the Comanche is my favourite GA plane too, so I'm very happy with their first choice. :D

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

almost sure all we get in p3d will in msfs. the question only one - how soon:)
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

1SgtMajor
Staff Sergeant

Post by 1SgtMajor »

What a wonderful day!!!! I've been away for a very long time. Purchased MSFS 2020, however, while beautiful....it just seem like there was something missing. Eventually it want by the way side and I uninstalled it a good 1.6+ years ago.

Well.....I just retired "officially".....after 28 years in the Marine Corps...then another 22 years in Financial Service and have been puttering around the house wondering, "What to do next?" Popped in here for the first time a few days ago and Wham-O.....my dreams have been answered!!!

Life is good and am looking forward to many long wonderful flights!!!

Many Thanks!!

Cheers,
Steve R.
SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)

ImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”