This is NOT funny...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

This is NOT funny...

Post by Ron Attwood »

But it made me smile. 😁

You've probably seen this before, but wouldn't you love to have the cojones...?

The elderly lady handed her bank card to the teller and said “I would like to withdraw £10”.
The teller told her “for withdrawals less than £100, please use the ATM.

The lady wanted to know why... The teller returned her bank card and irritably told her “These are the rules, please leave if there is no further matter. There is a line of customers behind you”.

The lady remained silent for a few seconds and handed her card back to the teller and said, “Please help me withdraw all the money I have.” The teller was astonished when she checked the account balance.

She nodded her head, leaned down and respectfully told her, “You have £300,000 in your account but the bank doesn’t have that much cash currently. Could you make an appointment and come back again tomorrow?

The lady then asked how much she could withdraw immediately. The teller told her ‘any amount up to £3,000’.

“Well please let me have £3,000 now.”

The teller kindly handed £3,000, very friendly now, and with a smile to her.

The lady put £10 in her purse and asked the teller to deposit £2,990 back into her account.

The moral of this story is .... ‘Don’t be difficult with seniors, we spent a lifetime learning the skill’.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: This is NOT funny...

Post by Piper_EEWL »

That’s a good one
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

:) :) That was great, I don't know if I would have thought of that as quick as she did though. :lol: :lol:

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Yes. Not funny at all. Hilarious :lol:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”