Comanche and Fs2020. What new features would you like to see?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Rioku
Airman First Class

Re: Comanche and Fs2020. What new features would you like to see?

Post by Rioku »

aurel42 wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 08:51 My only "feature request": I wish it worked in FSEconomy out of the box, which basically just means it should use the same fuel tank configuration and naming as previous incarnations. Getting a new configuration into FSEconomy is always a major pain, especially if it's a plane that's already supported in FSE (and there already is a "Piper PA-24 Comanche (A2A)" in FSE). Owners of a C310 (in FSE) know what I'm talking about.

aurel.jpg
+1

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

I would say get rid of the walk-around if need be and add more features that can actually damage the plane, such as gear and tire damage for hard landings and overall wear and tear. spread out other things that can go wrong. I've had way to many flap problems in flight instead of other small things that can go wrong.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Please don’t get rid of the walk around. That’s one of the most immersive points of the Accusim birds. I never went into the hangar except for scheduled maintenance (50h or 100h inspections) or when I found something during the walkaround. Just like in real life.

I agree that the flaps maybe were a little fragile in the FSX versions though.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Les Parson
Staff Sergeant

Post by Les Parson »

Rioku wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 12:30
aurel42 wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 08:51 My only "feature request": I wish it worked in FSEconomy out of the box, which basically just means it should use the same fuel tank configuration and naming as previous incarnations. Getting a new configuration into FSEconomy is always a major pain, especially if it's a plane that's already supported in FSE (and there already is a "Piper PA-24 Comanche (A2A)" in FSE). Owners of a C310 (in FSE) know what I'm talking about.

aurel.jpg
+1
To your point, was there ever any final resolution to the A2A Bonanza w/ Tip Tanks in FSE? I think not. The tips are simply not recognized unlike the Piper PA-24 Comanche (A2A).

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

Les Parson wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 16:19

aurel.jpg
+1
To your point, was there ever any final resolution to the A2A Bonanza w/ Tip Tanks in FSE? I think not. The tips are simply not recognized unlike the Piper PA-24 Comanche (A2A).

Regarding FSE fuel consumption on from the tip-tanks, FSE made a fix using the following rule a few years ago: https://www.fseconomy.net/forum/fse-ano ... -published

If the submitted fuel is not within what it should be, then the server will calculate the fuel consumption. I've yet to experience any issues with any of the A2A planes since this was implemented.

Les Parson
Staff Sergeant

Post by Les Parson »

twsharp12 wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 15:26
Les Parson wrote: 26 Jun 2022, 16:19

+1

Regarding FSE fuel consumption on from the tip-tanks, FSE made a fix using the following rule a few years ago: https://www.fseconomy.net/forum/fse-ano ... -published

If the submitted fuel is not within what it should be, then the server will calculate the fuel consumption. I've yet to experience any issues with any of the A2A planes since this was implemented.
Now I see, said the blind man. Many thanks.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”