Happy New Year Sale 40% off the A2A Store

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Happy New Year Sale 40% off the A2A Store

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello everyone,

we would like to wish a Happy New Year to every Flight simmer from all of us at A2A Simulations. In this golden age of flight simulation with more choice then ever before, covering all eras and types we truly hope 2022 brings you and your hobby many new experiences and adventures in the virtual skies.

To kick A2A Simulations into 2022 we are running a 40% sale on the A2A Store through this weekend to Monday.
https://a2asimulations.com/store/

All the best,
Lewis and Everyone at A2A Simulations
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Re: Happy New Year Sale 40% off the A2A Store

Post by wblackret »

Thank you! Wishing a Happy New Year to everyone at A2A and everyone on this forum.
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

YAY thanks Lewis!! I bought AccuFeel yesterday...timing is everything :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers & Happy New Year All!
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Subwofer2
Airman

Post by Subwofer2 »

Thank you A2A! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Image Image
Image Image

mglan80
Airman

Post by mglan80 »

Alright, that does it! I’m buying the Mustang.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 31 Dec 2021, 11:34 YAY thanks Lewis!! I bought AccuFeel yesterday...timing is everything :roll: :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers & Happy New Year All!
Rob
What? After 15 years you just bought AccuFeel! Sheesh!
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

mglan80
Airman

Post by mglan80 »

mglan80 wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 13:30 Alright, that does it! I’m buying the Mustang.
My word this plane is beautifully made. My word this plane sounds fantastic. My word this plane is a handful!!!

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

mglan80 wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 00:40
mglan80 wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 13:30 Alright, that does it! I’m buying the Mustang.
My word this plane is beautifully made. My word this plane sounds fantastic. My word this plane is a handful!!!
I see in your signature that ILG is your home airfield. I have been past it many times on 13 years ago riding Tractor Trailer with my dad. Do you have a good detailed scenery for KILG that you use? I know Summit further up the line is part of Orbx Airports but I would like a good ILG scenery.
Thanks

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

mglan80 wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 00:40 My word this plane is beautifully made. My word this plane sounds fantastic. My word this plane is a handful!!!
Yep...yep...and uh huh...!! :mrgreen:
Also, getting comfortable with it has been hands down, the most fun and rewarding experience I've had in a flight simulator. Enjoy!!!

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Ron Attwood wrote: 01 Jan 2022, 20:21 What? After 15 years you just bought AccuFeel! Sheesh!
Gimme a break bud!!! I've only been an A2A addict for 2½ years and with that in mind, I never needed Accu-Sim until last week for the one non-A2A airplane I've flown since March 2019 :mrgreen:
Question: can Ron be banned from this thread?

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 10:25 Question: can Ron be banned from this thread?
Cheers,
Rob
Only by someone ranked higher than a Senior Master Sergeant. :P
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

mglan80
Airman

Post by mglan80 »

GaryRR wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 09:32
I see in your signature that ILG is your home airfield. I have been past it many times on 13 years ago riding Tractor Trailer with my dad. Do you have a good detailed scenery for KILG that you use? I know Summit further up the line is part of Orbx Airports but I would like a good ILG scenery.
Thanks
Been looking for years and never found one. I’m just a local not a pilot or student. I’ve flown out of ILG but it’s just for reference.

Stafford Brown
Airman

Post by Stafford Brown »

Purchased the Bonanza and the Comanche - super happy!

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

mglan80 wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 12:00
GaryRR wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 09:32

Thanks
Been looking for years and never found one. I’m just a local not a pilot or student. I’ve flown out of ILG but it’s just for reference.
I have found an FSX version but it just had rearranged stock buildings. I will put ILG on my ADE to do list. I have upgraded four others. KCXY was the biggest so far although I redid the parking for the Orbx KMDT. It had GA parking on the ANG ramp of all places. Restricted you know.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I had decided not to spend a cracker on either MSFS or P3D for the moment, but I find myself gravitating to P3D (V4.5) at the moment as it's the better sim of the two. Temptation got the better of me so on Saturday I bought the P3D J-3 Cub because it's a great teacher of basic stick and rudder technique. I've missed this one since the FSX days. I've been having a great time with the float version first of all trying to get it off the water (no, silly, of course I haven't read the manual!!! :lol: ) and got that figured out after a few tries and having a few low and slow scenic flights.

Then on Tuesday morning my time, I lashed out on the Connie. As Monty Python used to say, "And now for something completely different". I've only done one flight in this and again, not having read the manual which is huge for this bird, I did have a successful flight, despite the screams emanating from behind the cockpit as I looked about for stuff like the undercarriage lever, prop controller etc etc, and no complaints about my landing either, so I can use the plane again :D .

Guess I'd better RTFM before I go too much further..... :roll:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”