i know you can

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
einherz
Master Sergeant

i know you can

Post by einherz »

hi everybody, very long time i don't exited about combat simulators, and need to flight only real weather real time real world everywhere, but i stay with absession about warbirds(fighters and ah-64), and preffer fly them, today for me msfs2020 is only one simulator because of graphic so good as i can close eyes for everything else, and psychologicaly can not use another simulators, but some days ago i found info about apache, ah-64 will arrive to dcs, so i install dcs, by the way i miss your mustang so have one more cause to do this, as there exist some good bird and she is mustang too:) even bought fc3 mod, just for fun nostalgy some time flight same birds what i does in past life... but if you give just a little hope you create apache for msfs2020... this would be one of the best day, jane's longbow was one of my lovely game, then enemy engaged with apache ah-64 and comanche rah-66... btw i played all comanche series exclude 4th version :) but jane's longbow and jane's f/a-18e that's was miracle of those days, like your birds are miracle today... just say you will thinking about it, i sure you can make billions people absolutely existentially happy if they lift apache of a2a up in the sky in msfs 2020
thank you
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: i know you can

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Another fun AH-64 combat flight simulator was Digital Integration's Apache Longbow from the year 1995. There was even a later 3D accelerated version for those with 3Dfx Voodoo 1 and Voodoo 2 cards (with a patch) called Apache 95 in the Front Line Fighters package which also came with accelerated versions of Hind and F-16 Fighting Falcon (I think it was iF-16) here in the USA
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

einherz
Master Sergeant

Re: i know you can

Post by einherz »

don't sure i flew that too :) but jane's those time there no competition for them, may be flanker 1.5, but no
p.s. found on youtube, for sure i play that stuff:) yeah there was hind yet from them, i just remember simulator what i never remembered before lol, f-14 with very detailed hud, but i don't see picture good, just like frame from dream
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”