Elevator Force Setting.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Elevator Force Setting.

Post by GaryRR »

I love using increased elevator force settings in A2A aircraft. I find it helps a lot with altitude holding making hand flying easier. But I have a question for you guys who are more knowledgeable about aircraft.cfg. Can I edit elevator force number on non A2A aircraft on the aircraft.cfg?

Thanks.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Elevator Force Setting.

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi .
I use FSUIPC paid version then use various slope values to increase or decrease control pressure required on different types of aircraft light rapid response for fighters to heavy pressure for big heavy iron aircraft , messing with aircraft.cfg can cause more issues if you are not careful.
Regards Alan. 8)

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

You can play with "elevator_effectiveness" in the Flight Tuning section and see if that gives you the effect you want.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

alan CXA651 wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 11:51 Hi .
I use FSUIPC paid version then use various slope values to increase or decrease control pressure required on different types of aircraft light rapid response for fighters to heavy pressure for big heavy iron aircraft , messing with aircraft.cfg can cause more issues if you are not careful.
Regards Alan. 8)
Yes. I have been meaning to go FSUIPC full for some time.
The only non-A2A aircraft I fly anymore are Alabeo C421 with advanced physics and the tuned version of Carenado's PC-12. I would love the degree of tunability though.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”