Ezdok Version 3.. Any of you have it?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Saucey12
Airman

Ezdok Version 3.. Any of you have it?

Post by Saucey12 »

Hey guys , I'm posting this in the a2a forum because I primarily only fly a2a aircraft in FSX.. Do any of you use and have knowledge of the Ezdok v3? I cannot get this thing to work right to save my life. I really would love to use it, I never had any of their previous versions and there aren't much other helpful info on the web for V3.
I appreciate any input I can get from my fellow A2A users.
Thanks,
Jason

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Ezdok Version 3.. Any of you have it?

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I dont have it , i use trackIR5 for looking around the VC , but googled ezdok v3 and saw the statement below on this link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 7L2Bo6D5Aa.
The software is primarily for Prepar3D v4/v5. It will work in FSX, but some features may not be available because of FSX limitations.
It would help if you listed the issues you are haveing , but i have seen articals in A2A forum relating to ezdok issues with A2A aircraft , a search of these forums might give the answers you seek.
regards Alan. 8)

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Saucey12 wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 13:06 Hey guys , I'm posting this in the a2a forum because I primarily only fly a2a aircraft in FSX.. Do any of you use and have knowledge of the Ezdok v3? I cannot get this thing to work right to save my life. I really would love to use it, I never had any of their previous versions and there aren't much other helpful info on the web for V3.
I appreciate any input I can get from my fellow A2A users.
Thanks,
Jason
I had EZdok when I had FSX. I couldn't get it to work either. I threw it out. TrackIR does the job properly.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey guys,

Personally I've found Chaseplane to be the best camera add-on. Its available for FSX, is supported, easy to use but has the depth if you really want to go in deep with it. Worth a look for sure, but as always have a good look at websites, forums and youtube before you jump in and purchase.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”