Time for a biannual flight review

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
David Reines
Airman

Time for a biannual flight review

Post by David Reines »

I have been an avid flight simmer since my father bought me a tandy laptop with ms flight sim on it. However, The state of modern sim platforms compatible with A2A both future and present are enough to make me hang up my hat.( so much time fussing with settings, ctd mid flight, etc) Ill be back at the flight school getting current again. Which you would think is a good thing. But its not all great! It is expensive. Mildly dangerous ( crappy beat up old planes). And above all, not as fun and relaxing as flight sim. But i need something! LM is a disgrace, MSFS, years away from what it should be. By the way A2A gang....you could model a blender or a microwave and I would buy it. You guys are vastly superior to anything else. Just wish you would make your own sim platform too. Hang s up hat for "now". At least until I can fix what ever windows has done to p3d....again! Sigh...always good ol fsx i guess. 10 bucks says im back on after the instructor shakes his head.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”