Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles

Post by wblackret »

Hi everyone! Like many, I’ve ordered the Alpha yoke and Bravo throttle quadrant. My delivery dates are November 1st and 8th of 2021. What I would like to see here is the posting of profiles for the Alpha yoke and Bravo throttle quadrant for all A2A aircraft that others, including myself, can download and import for use in FSXSE, P3D V4.5, V5 and MSFS. It could be a way we could help each other get the most out of our flight simulators and A2A aircraft. Hopefully, perhaps there could be a dedicated thread just for this purpose. I hope we can make this work.
Last edited by wblackret on 25 May 2021, 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo profiles

Post by MarcE »

While I agree that it would be helpful I think that the limit might be the forum software. Generally we can‘t upload anything here, all we can do is post links. I think what you suggest is just not possible.

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

Yes, I agree. The forum software would be the limitation. My thoughts were more along the line of posting links, much like what is done with aircraft paints. I really see no reason why this wouldn’t work. I’d much rather search through a specific thread, than each aircraft thread, for profile links or bits and pieces of information. I also understand that each person can set up a profile that works best for their own needs or tastes. At least it’s somewhere for people to start. Then if you need to tweak a particular profile you can.

The A2A Community has always been a helpful group for me, so I thought my suggestion may not only assist me but others as well.
Bill Black

MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/f ... -profiles/

There is already a place for sharing profiles.

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

Yes, I’ve been to this forum, but usually what I see is software cannot be downloaded or someone requests assistance and there is no reply. What I’m talking about is already being done in this forum, OGfishmOnger has a thread under A2A Cessna 172, where you can go to his drop box to download profiles. All I’m asking is to place his or anyone else’s information under a single thread for A2A Aircraft Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo profiles. It’s not like asking for the wheel to be reinvented here, simply consolidating information under one topic.
Maybe I’m spoiled. I have always been able to correct any issues with A2A aircraft via this community. In other forums you get a lot of “never mind I found the issue and no longer have the problem”, an not so much as a hint as to how they solved the problem. At least here people seem to follow through.
Bill Black

MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

wblackret wrote: 25 May 2021, 10:35 Yes, I’ve been to this forum, but usually what I see is software cannot be downloaded or someone requests assistance and there is no reply. What I’m talking about is already being done in this forum, OGfishmOnger has a thread under A2A Cessna 172, where you can go to his drop box to download profiles. All I’m asking is to place his or anyone else’s information under a single thread for A2A Aircraft Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo profiles. It’s not like asking for the wheel to be reinvented here, simply consolidating information under one topic.
Maybe I’m spoiled. I have always been able to correct any issues with A2A aircraft via this community. In other forums you get a lot of “never mind I found the issue and no longer have the problem”, an not so much as a hint as to how they solved the problem. At least here people seem to follow through.
I guess I'm confused because on that website you can download profiles. For example, here is the 172: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/f ... -template/

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

Thanks for the information.
Bill Black

MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”