Sim Rate and Accusim

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
FHS
Airman First Class

Sim Rate and Accusim

Post by FHS »

Will Accusim in the future at least try to synch itself to the sim rate?

I like to do longer flights, but crossing large bodies of waters can be a bit borderline, unless you can speed up. I am aware the especially when pushing it, it will be difficult to have the sim produce accurate results. If there was, say, 2% error in fuel/oil burn but being permitted to go 4x sim rate, I'd happily accept that.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Sim Rate and Accusim

Post by Scott - A2A »

FHS wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 06:42 Will Accusim in the future at least try to synch itself to the sim rate?

I like to do longer flights, but crossing large bodies of waters can be a bit borderline, unless you can speed up. I am aware the especially when pushing it, it will be difficult to have the sim produce accurate results. If there was, say, 2% error in fuel/oil burn but being permitted to go 4x sim rate, I'd happily accept that.

Yes, this is something we would like to be fully compatible with moving forward. I can't guarantee we will be able to accomplish this but it's important to us too and we should be able too.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

FHS
Airman First Class

Re: Sim Rate and Accusim

Post by FHS »

Thank you for answering, Scott! Much appreciated. Either way, I really looking forward to you Accusim fleet on MSFS. For me that was what made FSX a viable proposition again back then, and I am convinced that the current version will make an equal leap forward with your tech.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”